7 approvals at rupnet

.....and guess what.............................................................................................................................none of them (and I am saying NONE OF THEM!!!) is me....

Filed for I-485 in Jan 2003

How long it will take to get 485 approval which was filed in Jan 2003. :confused:

No way to say

dimbaka said:
How long it will take to get 485 approval which was filed in Jan 2003. :confused:

As of now there is absolutely no indication of any sustained movement on '03 apps. The range seems to begin late 01 and ends positively on Dec '02. From an approximate count of 485s in 2002 (jan--Dec) it could be a while before they move on.

Of all the things USCIS does they can never be accused of consistency. The first indicator that 03 apps are being touched will be FP2 as this is done by a contractor and not an adjudicator.

hi buddies

i asked the same queation before, and NSC didn't fully start to do some cases
after Dec. 2002, I guess the Jan 2003 case will be fully touched in the beginning of 2005, but not sure, another issue is that if NSC do something on 2003 case like they did on 2002 case (random selecting), even your case is Jan 2003, you still don't know when your case will get approval ! ? in 2005/2006.

As we know the H1b visa for 2004/2005 will be run out in this Oct around, so fast !!
good thing is that, hope NSC can shift some manpow to i485 product lines soon.

As I remember NSC will get more buget in 2004/2005 and they promised that
to get 1 year approval for i485 in 2005, and half year approval in 2006, am I right?
how painful waiting for us!

Rupnet approval pattern

From Rupnet's approvals - see attached file
On April, most cases approved were filed between 02/2002 to 05/2002 - 70% out of total approved in this month falls into this range.
On May, the range was 02/2002 to 05/2002 - 65% out of total approved in this month falls into this range.
On June, two ranges: 2/2002 to 3/2002, and another 7/2002 to 9/2002 - 70% out of total approvals
On July, the range was 6/2002 to 9/2002 - 70% out of total
On August (till 8/24), the range now is 7/2002 to 10/2002 - 63% out of total

based on this, I think NSC will move to cases filed on Oct/Nov 2002 on the coming Sept, hopefully will focus on Dec 2002 cases on coming Oct. For Jan'03 cases, the best hit would be Nov/Dec 2004.

Happyvoda said:
From Rupnet's approvals - see attached file
based on this, I think NSC will move to cases filed on Oct/Nov 2002 on the coming Sept, hopefully will focus on Dec 2002 cases on coming Oct. For Jan'03 cases, the best hit would be Nov/Dec 2004.

Excellent analysis of the data, Happyvoda. This is one of the best interpretations of Rupnet data I have seen in a long time - great job. Thanks for posting this.

Happyvoda,

THANK YOU!!! good analysis. One thing to the community, though: these were the cases documented in Rupnet and I am assuming that there are more cases that are not there because they were never entered. Regardless, this is a good sign.

What do you think guys?

good analysis happyvoda. i guess the range that i am in fell in a blackhole!

Well what can i say!? i dont think having my greencard in my hand would change my life drastically.

good luck everyone.

EB3RIR_MO said:
good analysis happyvoda. i guess the range that i am in fell in a blackhole!

Well what can i say!? i dont think having my greencard in my hand would change my life drastically.

good luck everyone.

Thank you guys.

From the Rupnet data, it seems May 2002 cases are very unluck. But who knows, you may get approved tomorrow.

Happyvoda, very good job!
from you figure, can see the continuously moving and it looks that in this Nov/Dec.
NSC will clean all case in 2002.

honeyhappy said:
Happyvoda
A Q I have ND Oct 2002, 2nd FP in June 10, 2004 What your prediction is????
:confused:

honeyhappy,

I am guessing you should get approved on or before

9/8/2004