5 months left in my H1B

srini_reddy

Registered Users (C)
Helo friends,

I have been reading this forum and gained some knowledge. Some advice are really wonderful.

I have only 5 months left to complete 6 years on my H1B. Due to some reasons my employer filed my labor in January this year. Is there any good employer who can file 7th year extension in my case. I dont even know if this is possible or not. Any advice/help is welcome, or send mail to srinireddy78@yahoo.com
I am in a desperate situation.

Srinivas Reddy

srini_reddy said:
Helo friends,

I have been reading this forum and gained some knowledge. Some advice are really wonderful.

I have only 5 months left to complete 6 years on my H1B. Due to some reasons my employer filed my labor in January this year. Is there any good employer who can file 7th year extension in my case. I dont even know if this is possible or not.
--- your LC is NOT pending more than 365 days and you are not eligible to file 7th year H1 extension. you may have option if you find any LC that match with your educatin, Exp before that LC was filed and is approved with that LC you can file I-140, I-485, EAD AP with LC substitution
Any advice/help is welcome, or send mail to srinireddy78@yahoo.com
I am in a desperate situation.

Srinivas Reddy

Since your labor will not be pending for 365 days before your 6th year expiration, you have few options

1. If you have taken holidays and is out of US for few days/months, try to recapture the same. One of the person was able to claim 3 months based on the same.

2. Use PERM if possible. As per the latest information, perm will be approved within 3 months (Starts 28 March)

3. Try getting pre approved labor (either your company/any other company), so that you can apply 140/485.

=>Research more on these topics at different sites (www.lewslaw.com, www.jackson-hertogs.com, murthy.com etc)

Thanks a lot to ginnu & parrotwac. I visited the web-sites you mentioned.

My company does not have any approved labor that matches my education & experience. PERM is something they dont want to do now. I am looking for consulting company that can do PERM.
I can transfer long-term project to the company that has pre-approved labor. Please contact me at srinireddy78@yahoo.com

Thanks
Srini