485 transfer to Phoenix local district

Hi, pears,
I received 3 FP letters (finger print twice), 2 from CSC, 1 from Phoenix (May 2002). I also redo medical and photo.
I mailed inquiry sheet to Phoenix twice and got responed within a week. They sent me a letter and processing time and they updated processing time every month, but I don't know about the FP notice. You can try write a letter or inquiry sheet to PHX office. Maybe you will get suprised.

phoenix_us,
Thank you,
Sooner or later, will be your day. Be patient and Good Luck.

Are they still processing March 2001 's case? I guess, before april 2001, many people filed their 245i paper in local office.

When you receive the interview letter, just send me E-mail and I will give you more detail about the interview.

Thanks 29months. I will surely get in touch with you when I get the interview letter.

The date of processing was last updated on Aug 1st. They said that they usually update the date in the beginning of every month.

Where can I find the inquiry sheet. Is is available online.

Pears

29months,

I will email you when I get the interview letter. But, I was thinking that it may be a better idea to put those "details" here in this forum.

This will be beneficial to many more persons who lurk around and read this information.

Just my 2 cents..........

any updates on the current processing dates

Has anyone been to the local office lately. Do you know what dates they are processing now.
In Oct they were still processing April 2001.

I have also not received letter for 2nd fingerprinting yet.

I just got the letter for my 2nd fingerprinting. If they were going by date you would get the letter before me.

Not sure what's going on.

Hi Pheonix_us,

When did you get the finger-print notice. If you have received it recently then I should be getting it too.

not yet. i went there in first week of december and they said that probably it is not expired it..my last FP was done in Dec 2001. I guess I will have to wait till they open the file and realize that it has expired.
they also said that they are still processing april 2001 cases.

Did my 2nd finger printing in Jan 2004. Phoenix INS is still processing April 30, 2001 cases.

New date

The USCIS website says that they are processing June 10th now. Not a big change but some movement is better than none.

iead

I am up for another renewal. Hopefully the last one. Has anyone applied for iead at phx office.
Do I need to make another trip to PHX office.

The date moved to 15th Oct.

They USCIS site shows that Phoenix office is now processing 15th Oct. 2001. I got the notice in Nov 2001 so I guess I missed it by a few days but you should be getting your Interview letter some time soon. Keep us updated.

oct 15

I have not received the letter yet but looking at the dates I should be getting it anytime now.

Will keep you posted.

No, I did not apply for IEAD. I went to the phoenix ins office to renew my EAD 3 weeks ago.

My EAD does not expire until August.

received EAD

I received my EAD but still waiting for interview letter. Although current processing date for 485 is shown as Oct 15 it seems that they are still
processing cases few months before that.

Any updates ?

No update

No update on my end.

But you should go to local office and check on your case status. It has been more than 30 days since they said they were processing beyond your RD. Or maybe you should call the 800 number and ask them whats happening with your case. They can send an enquiry to local office and that might help you.

Keep me updated.

I went to the INS office to collect my EAD and at that time talked to them about my 485 case. They said that they setup the interview dates once in a month. When I asked her about current processing dates, she said they are sending letters for July cases.
They confirmed that they have not sent a letter for me yet.
I will wait for another month before visiting them again.

I spoke to the national customer service representative. He said that my case will be processed according to the transfer date since Phoenix
office did not receive your case until Dec 2002.

It is frustrating that Phx office does not give importance to the original
filing date.