485 transfer to NSC from Texas

Hi all,

Another LUD in my case and got mail from CRIS today

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that was transferred to our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location is now pending there. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

Now wait....

You should not be making too much out of these letters.
My case was transferred from VSC to NSC in Dec 2006 after my PD became current. I got a letter from VSC stating that the preliminary review had been completed and my case had been transferred to NSC for scheduling of an interview. ( I live in Philadelphia). I called NSC and asked them if this meant that I had to go to NE for an interview. The officer told me that NSC will send my case to Philadelphia local office for the interview.
4 months nothing. I got an info pass with the Philly local office and they said that they did not have my application. Then i called NSC again and i was told that my application was pending. I told them about the letter from VSC and was told that it does not mean anything, "maybe the VSC has completed the reveiw, but now it has to be reviewed by NSC and my security checks are pending!!!"
A week later I got a FP appointment for May 15 and last night I got a letter from NSC stating that my case has been assigned to an officer and I will be receiving a FP appointment request. It did not mention anything about an interview.
Bottom line, the letters and responses we get from USCIS are random and do not make much sense.