485 RFE track -- Calling to those who got RFE

2nd RFE from officer 450

I can't believe that I got second RFE issued today, what could that be? please update my info.

ND 5/14/01

Last edited by a moderator:
2001Case, this office 450

must be really bored today.
You and I were asked for different things for the 1st RFE,
I can't guess what the second one could be.

GC waiter got 2 RFE, and his 1st RFE was for Employment letter, same as mine, his second was for Affidavit of Support for his wife.
But shouldn't that be issued to his wife not him?

Anyway, keep us updated when you get the RFE details.

good luck

It's really annoying!!!!!!!!!

:eek: Second RFE???This is not fare!!!!! why the 2001 filers suffer so much.....

First of all, TSC screwed up our 485 application receipts. Then, they delayed issuing our FP notices. They didn't even care to open our files till now. At, the adjudicating stage, they are issuing RFEs left and right, not even being aware of, how depressed we all these frustrating years. Many have filed for their 4th AP and EADs. It's a shame on these people!!!!!!!!! God only knows, how long will it be before we get our approvals..........

God, please help us(if you really exist), before people loose FAITH in you). Please take us out of this rut.

:eek: :confused: :mad: :eek: :mad:

Bajis,

Thanks for your sample letter and next time I will not forget to update the Excel.

Stones,

Thanks for updating my details.

- Why-R

Details on my RFE....

The lawyer received details on my RFE from BCIS.
They need employment verification and CIS needs an updated letter from my company that the position is still offered to me.

Also, my 4th EAD got approved the same day the RFE was issued.

I have updated the spreadsheet.

Stones and 2001Case, I'm really sorry to hear that you both got a second RFE. Hope it's something trivial. Those guys at TSC just want to give us a hard time. Now I'm also getting worried that I might get a second RFE, which will further delay the whole process. I asked my lawyer today about second RFE and she said it is not common but possible. She even told me that they can still transfer our cases to the local offices at this stage. That would really suck!

Attorney recieved RFE notice today 02/11/2004
Issued on 02/05/2004.

For me
1. Employment Letter,W2,Tax returns.

For my wife

1.Medical

Stones could you please update the spreadsheet.

Thanks
julfl

Stones, Bajis or anyone

Can you guys tell me where I can find a sample AC21 letter, while back I saw one circulating.

Thanks for updating my info

2001Case

I don't know where you can find AC21, but you can try to do a search in this forum.

TSC issued more than 222 RFE just in the first 1.5 weeks in Feb 2004, more than 250 RFE in Jan 2004, and in addition, there are more than 260 RFE issued before 2004 or can't tell when it was issued still not approved.

It's just Crazy!!

My lawyer got the RFE letter yesterday.

It asks for employment letter, pay stubs, tax return, and two photos for each applicant. How many years of tax return should I give?

Thanks.

RD 06/01
ND 08/01
FP 01/15/03
REF 02/05/04

Folks,

Following are my details:

RD : 05-May-01
ND :30-Jul-01
FP :XX-Jan-03
1st RFE : 24-Jan-04
Reason : Lawyer didn't completely fill G-325 for me and my wife, forget to put employement history. USCIS also wants my FINS, that I didn't have because I was on AP.
Lawyer reply : 11-Feb-04

Add me to the list..

My online status changed to RFE today.. 12th Feb 2004. Will update when I receive that letter..

RD: 08/03/01
ND: 09/07/01
FP: 12/21/02
RFE: 02/12/04

I'm very old member of this forum (3 1/2 years old).. previous id is KVNR in rupnet etc..

QUESTION:
How long it is taking for RFE cases for approval recently.. Any idea?

FYI received a copy of my RFE... the actual wording

"
Please provide a current letter, on Company Letterhead, from petitioning employer confirming the job offer or continued employment. The letter should indicate the position offered and level of compensation. "

Officer #: 255

EB2 RIR
PD Dec 1999
RD June 2001
ND Aug 2001
FP Feb 2003
RFE issued 2/3/04

In the process of collecting required documents.

RFE recvd

Hi, i posted this in a seperate thread , but now posting the same here for the consolidation list.

RFE recvd 12 FEB 2004 - message changed don't have the paper
notice - will post as soon as i get one .

RD jul -2001
ND Aug - 2001
SRC01256***
FP FEb2 2003