485 Receipt...

Check Clearance and approval

Hello,
         Just wondering whether it is true that our checks have to be cleared before we get notice date.
Applied on July 5th 01 to NSC --No ND yet.

Thanx.

Check clearance

My checks to INS have been cleared on 8/22/01. But, I have not got any receipt and notice dates from INS. Can anybody throw light on this issue? Thanks

No Title

Dear friends,

Can I call NSC IIO and check the status of my application now or do I need to wait till I get the receipt notice?

What is the NSC phone number?

Posted on July 31, Applied for I485/EAD/AP. EB3,India.

Narayanan When did u send the docs?

I heard it takes about 10 days or to get them after check clearance.

Got the receipt for I-485, EAD and AP

I got the receipts for I-485, EAD and AP on Aug 23.
Received date : July 03 and Notice Date: August 16 are given in the receipt notice.
(My applications for I-485/EAD/AP reached INS on July 03)

No Title

Thanks your reply.
INS received my application on 7/6/01 at 8:45am. Got this info from ups tracking number. When I checked my bank account online, I came to know about the encashment of checks by INS. My lawyer has not received any info from INS. I think I should wait for another week to get the mail to my lawyer.

Just recieved the I 485 and EAD and AP reciept

our lawyer posted our application on 6th of July and recieved on 7th July (EB3 PD 27th Oct 99)
I 485
RD July 7,2001
ND August 21,2001

I didn\'t find PD printed on any of the documents(i.e. I 485 or EAD or AP reciept) is it Ok. or not. Can the guys who have already got the documents show some light on it.

thanks

Just recieved the I 485 and EAD and AP reciept

our lawyer posted our application on 6th of July and recieved on 7th July (EB3 PD 27th Oct 99)
I 485
RD July 7,2001
ND August 21,2001

I didn\'t find PD printed on any of the documents(i.e. I 485 or EAD or AP reciept) is it Ok. or not. Can the guys who have already got the documents show some light on it.

thanks

485/parole/EAD receipts received...

Hi,
  I just received my 485/EAD/Parole receipts for myself, my wife.
  Sent Date : July 5 2001
  Recv Date : July 10 2001
  Notice Date : Aug 21 2001

No Title

Hi 485curious.Sorry for replying so late.I don\'t have any details of my RD.It is with my company lawyer.Will let you know when I get it

Reciept Notice recieved

INS Nebraska

Sent 5th July
Reciept date : JUly 11
Recieved LIN number today

Received Receipt

Applied on 7/2/01
RD 7/3/01
ND 8/14/01
Physically received the notice on 8/28/01.

Receipts received

Finally my receipt notices for AP/EAD/485 came through.
My lawyer sent my packet in the last week of june. Seems to me NSC does not process cases in chronological order.

Mailed 485/AP on June 19 and no info as of Aug 28

Any hints and info will be highly appreciated.

I -485 Jun 20, 2001, still no receipt

Mailed my I-485 on Jun 20. My attorney called NSC and found out the LIN number as LIN-01-234-XXXXX. By this LIN number, my I-485 should have notice date around August 8. BUT I STILL don\'t have the receipt yet. Anyone has some idea when I can get the physical receipt? Since I need the receipt to apply for AP. Thanks.

No Title

Receipts recd for the case sent on July 9th. No EAD/AP applied. Will share the LIN no. when the Receipt is recd from the attorney.

Receipts..

Please keep updating the receipt information for 485/EAD/Parole filed in July 01.
Thanks

lu8004 - our dates exactly match ....

My LIN no: LIN-235-XXXXX. Package was sent on Jun 20th. RD:JUN 22, 2001.
ND: 08/06/01.
Did you get your EAD? Please let me know.....