485 Receipt...

Receipts...

Keep this post alive. Every one please update whenever you receive the receipt notice. Guys pl. consolidate your entries in this post for easy viewing & for any updates.

Thanks.

Got Receipt for 7/16/01.

Applied I485/EAD/AP
Mailed on 07/16/01.
Receipt Date 07/17/01.
Notice Date 08/27/01.

how come..

If your RD is July 12th, how come you got EAD from INS office so fat, it hasn\'t past 90 days as per INS to recieve interim EAD, confused, please clarify, thanks..

Champ, a question for you..

I applied for 485 and EAD on July 12th, but my receipt date shows June 16th, instead of July 16th. According
to RD, Sep 16th is 90 days, can I try my luck to get Interim EAD by showing the recipt at local INS office. I am out of project now and if I get EAD my wife gets too and she can go work somewhere to feed the family. Whay happens during EAD from local INS offices? Do they check in the compauter and enter all the numbers etc, or they take a pic and give it right away?

The Notice date shows 08/13, do we have to count 90 days from the ND or RD?

Receipts...

Hi,
Pl. Keep this post alive. Every one please update whenever you receive the receipt notice. Guys pl. consolidate your entries in this post for easy viewing & for any updates.

Thanks.

Got Receipt for I 485 sent on 07/12/01

485 Mail Date: 07/12/01
RD: 07/13/01
ND: 08/23/01

Today I got the receipt from lawyer
Not applied for EAD

Approval info...

Hi,
Pl. Keep this post alive. Every one please update whenever you receive the approval notice. Guys pl. consolidate your July 01 entries in this post for easy viewing & for any updates.

No Title

Mailed 485/EAD/AP papers on 6 Aug. 2001. The checks have not been encashed till today. Waiting for Rajdhani Express.

Source immitracker.com

the last reciept Notice is for the Applications filed on
July 27.

RD 07/27 ND 09/07

I guess, receipts are still getting mailed, but no one
is posting their details here !!!

Spoke to IIO...

Hi Guys,
    I wanted to pass along this information. I spoke to IIO yesterday to check on the EAD, Parole status. I was told that my category is
C-9 and they are now processing June 26th cases for ead & parole.

My LIN Number is 01-246-XXXXX & was received by NSC on Aug 21st 01.

Adding Spouse name later in 485 process

Hi All,

I am going to apply for my 485 and I am not married.I am planning to get married within next 6 months.When can I add my spouse name?And also say after 6 months if i add my spouse name to my 485 and mine approved first what will happen to her 485 status?Please somebody guide me in this and give me some good ideas.I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Naga Raju.

No Title

Did any one got receipt notice filled on July 31\'2001, please update. I\'m worried \'cos guys applied in august got receipt notice.

Thank you.....

Approval info...

Hi,
Pl. Keep this post alive. Every one please update whenever you receive the approval notice. Guys pl. consolidate your July 01 entries in this post for easy viewing & for any updates.

Thanks