485 Processing stopped at CSC till Nov

May once CSC recieves the guidelines for new security check or

May once CSC recieves the guidelines for new security check or
Training required for that(Since they are Approving AP\'s the trainig may be already done)this site will see many approvals.
If they are already done with 485 process except the additional Security Check.
When i spoke to IIO today he said 485 process will take 6 months to one year b\'coz of new security checks after Sep 11

hmmm ....

If what she said is true then it may actually take more than a year coz currently the alleged max is 6 months. and it easily takes more than that. took me 8 months.

no FP yet

We filed to CSC our i485 in Nov. 2001. Notice Date is later Nov. 2001.
I got my FP in Jan and did it in Feb. 2002, But my husband, the primary applicant has not got his FP notice yet. We know some friends filed in Jan already got their FP. Our lawyer sent a fax inqueiry in March. He was to told to wait. He told us that he can only get a reply after 3 week of the fax and can only sent another inquiry on the same case after another 3 weeks. Is this true?
And is this normal for a couple to get FP notices with so much time difference? Almost 3 months now, still waiting.

thanks!

VSC is back in business. When is CSC going to start processing again? Can we do something about it?

suggestion : Pls. submit concerns to INS thru their website

http://www.ins.gov/graphics/feedback.htm

then select " comments" -> put in your concerns ( I485 approvals ) ....do mention specifically CSC ...that should draw their attention ....and also talk about the amount of anxiety it is causing ...

Pls. submit your concerns to INS website and make it LOUD & CLEAR that we are "waiting desperately" for our approvals .

FYI : I have submitted a request ... asking INS to start looking into the pending I485 cases @ CSC .

I do understand that submitting @ INS website is like a "arrow in the dark" but then .....whatelse can we do ......

Regards
azcowboy007

Looks like CSC slowed down

The advancement is not much !!

Going by the JIT report I should atleast get my AP soon.

this_processing_killsMe : I believe your ND is 15th Mar - did you get your AP approved?