485 Processing stopped at CSC till Nov

FP location question, please help

I was scheduled to do FP in Oakland, but I want to do it early in San Jose, do I need reschedule it or should I go down to San Jose INS center directly? Any one has experience on that?

Thanks

You can walk-in and do your FP

but search for "early FP" and get the latest info....

San Jose ASC has been known to allow

early FP. I have done it myself.

Best time is Wednesday afternoon around 2pm.

soi

this might help...

I saw this posting not too long ago...

--------------------------------------------------------------
  Don\'t waste your money and time!! - ssh Apr 4, 2002 03:59 pm
You can give your FP at PA and belive me there is no difference where you give your FP..
I have given my FP at CA whereas my case is under VSC and my local address is also PA one..
SO my advise to you is Don\'t waste your money and time!!..

------------------------------------------------------------

Talked to Lawyer...she said that Oct Rds will get approved around Mid June - july.

she did not mention any slowdown in processing.
still maintains the 2-3 months wait post FP to approval

Hi guys I think this propehcy is coming true that no approvals till NOV

Hi guys I think this propehcy is coming true that no approvals till NOV

bankebihari

what is the basis of your statement - did u hear this from some soothsayer or just another "informed" person like Ron Gotcher ??

RFE for I140 received

My company received RFE for I140 petition. Notice date in the RFE is 04/19/2002. This suggest that they are doing some work.
dpkakki

My lawyer said the same. Approvals keep coming from CSC

Maybe they are just saying it to keep our spirits up or so that they do not have to do some inquiries.
soi

Talked to my lawyer yesterday.She says she has no idea on what is happening in INS.

Talked to my lawyer yesterday.She says she has no idea on what is happening in INS.Saying that all cases have been delayed.Does not look as a good sign to me.:-(.Maybe time to pack bags and go back to my native place.

well well well

wait and watch

wait and watch

dont call avm

it is just a waste of time

discipline yourself. watch movies - think of all the fun u will have after approval.

Study something to help u with ur job

I agree with with u rsrgc-Morpheous

Worrying only makes it worse, sending faxes, calling iio\'s do not appear to be much productive

I think the process is resumed if stopped

Just spoke to IIO regarding RFE to my Spouse\'s AP.
He said CSC recived the reply from attorney on Apr19th and the case is assigned on Apr 24th.
Don\'t you guys think the processing is resumed

Keep us posted que.

Your spouse\'s application is for AP, though. We are more concerned about I485 processing resumption.

soi

well

I will think processing is resumed when I read 10 approvals from CSC on PCee or rupnet list.

It is no point if people work and work and spin wheels and generate no output.

Charkha Ghumta hai to kuch nikalne mangta hai - right

looks to me like

processing is continued for AP EAD etc which are intermediate step for I-485 (one of my frineds got AP approval today). But due to extra security checks CSC is not approving I-485 and other cases requiring these extra checks, we\'ll see such approvals when the security check thing is in place, what I mean to say is may be for AP EAD they do not need this extra security check and hence we are seeing such approvals.

My comments...

que,

First information from IIO is not that reliable! We have seen several cases where IIO said case is not assigned but on the next day received approval by mail etc. In the current case the case may be assigend to an officer but where is the approval?

As I wrote earlier, INS is not going to just sit idle! I guess they will work on cases but hold it on at approval stage (it could be H1, AP, EAD, I-140 or AOS). Based on the past data, if I see couple of reliable approvals (with approval date after 04/12) then I believe that CSC resumed approving cases.

Until then just waiting...
PCee