485 Denied, MTR Filed, EAD Apply

RFE on I-485 OR I-485 Denial..

All,

I have a question. when you get RFE on I-485 OR I-485 Denial,
Do we get LUD change and message change on I-485 case number(EAC#)??

Thanks
mka

akatu said:
Which is motion to reconsider before commissioner. It says that it takes b/w 30 and 60 days to make decision. Did you get the same on your case status?

I have no clue what you mean by MOTIC. My attorney sent the MTR for my 485 denial. I had made the check for USCIS. The check got cashed so I have the EAC number. When I track the number it says the following:

"Your I290A APPEAL OR MOTION TO REOPEN OR RECONSIDER was received on March 23, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

mka2005 said:
All,

I have a question. when you get RFE on I-485 OR I-485 Denial,
Do we get LUD change and message change on I-485 case number(EAC#)??

Thanks
mka

My experience:
When you get RFE on 485, message changes and LUD changes

When you get denial on 485, LUD changes, message does not change.

The above is about what happened in my case. Dont know about others.

LUD on MTR

Desiladka, did LUD ever changed on your MTR?

Mine MOTIC LUD was 4/8 when I first opened it, then changed to 4/11 last night.

akatu said:
Desiladka, did LUD ever changed on your MTR?

Mine MOTIC LUD was 4/8 when I first opened it, then changed to 4/11 last night.

MY LUD for MTR never changed since I got the EAC number. Can you please explain more about MOTIC? what is that? Is it different then MTR? DO you have and EAC number for MOTIC? Can you copy paste the exact current message that you have.

Thanks

desiladka,
Wont it be possible for you to file another 485 with all the correct information and supporting documention? I know your priority date is in September 2002, but if USCIS doesnt decide on your appeal till your PD becomes current, you definitely have a very good chance to file a new 485 and EAD based upon it.

MOTIC is

Motion To Reconsider Before the Commissioner. The message says that this is the name of my case . It has Lin*** # and it takes for them 30-60 days to decide. What does it mean - that I am trying to find out.

Status on MTR/MOTIC

Desiladaka/Ataku,

What is the status on your MTR/MOTIC case(s). Did they open them or not?

Mine was transferred to Newark local office for processing. And the second day I saw LUD but no message change. EAD extension was not approved due to I-485 denial. But did not received denial letter for current one (already approved one), this may helps you guys.

Please do reply on your MTR/MOTIC cases here.

May god bless all of us on our cases.

I-485 Denied

Dear Desiladka,

I've gone thru almost all your posts and you have mentioned everything very cleary about your case. I'm also in same case as your case. My I-485 was denied and applied MTR thru Attorney. I'm currently on EAD.
How long I've to wait for to apply EAD Renewal? I've to wait till they open my case (MTR). I would like to talk to you over phone or want to do conversations thru emails.

Thanks

My case was denied in Dec, 05 because I never reinstated my F-1 visa. My lawyer filed a motion to reopen and we had to pay the $1000 fee. My case got reopened on Feb, 06 and then I applied for EAD renewal. I'm still waiting on both of those cases.

GCBabus said:
Dear Desiladka,

I've gone thru almost all your posts and you have mentioned everything very cleary about your case. I'm also in same case as your case. My I-485 was denied and applied MTR thru Attorney. I'm currently on EAD.
How long I've to wait for to apply EAD Renewal? I've to wait till they open my case (MTR). I would like to talk to you over phone or want to do conversations thru emails.

Thanks

You can apply for EAD if it is near expiring and just hope that they do not process your EAD until they process MTR and re-open your case.