485 Approved!!

vinnayak

I have been a silent browser of this forum for some time now. However, when our (me and my wife) cases got approved, i thought that I must share the news on this board. I think this discussion board is an excellent place for immigration info.

Our details

485 ND 11/03/2001
FP 06/2003
AD 03/04/2004

Haven't received the approval notice yet.

I changed jobs in July last year. Did not inform about change of jobs, but informed of change of address from Georgia to California. I mailed the AR-11 form, mailed the change of address to TSC, and called the Customer Service number and informed them.

However, I have a feeling that they never updated the address in their systems, as I got approved without any RFE.

I would keep you updated upon receipt of Approval notice and the passport stamping experience.

Thanks for sharing your info. Enjoy your freedom. Nice to see November Approvals coming in. Good luck to all 2001 filers.

RD 4/01/2002
ND 4/10/2002
FP 5/29/2003

congrats

Congratuluations! Enjoy your freedom.

By the way, how do you know they never updated your home address, did you get any mail from TSC in your old address then forwarded to your new address? Anyway, it's nice to see 01 Nov case was approved.

Congratulations

Congratulations and Enjoy your life as Permanents Resident.

ND April 17 2002
RD April 19 2002
FB May 13 2003

Received Approval Notices

Received Approval notices (Courtesy Copy) for both myself and my wife on 3/10. They had in fact updated the address and i received the notices at my current address