485 approved but not card received for 50 days

wbd

Registered Users (C)
Both primary and derivative cases were approved on 01-18-2007. Primary applicant received the card. But the dependent still did not receive the card. The approval notice of the derivative case said a biometrics might be needed and said to wait for 90 days.

What could be done? Any one out there in a similar boat? Just wait for 90 days?

Thanks.

Both primary and derivative cases were approved on 01-18-2007. Primary applicant received the card. But the dependent still did not receive the card. The approval notice of the derivative case said a biometrics might be needed and said to wait for 90 days.

What could be done? Any one out there in a similar boat? Just wait for 90 days?

Thanks.

wait for 90 days as they wrote "biometrics might be needed " they will make card only after biometrics

wait for 90 days as they wrote "biometrics might be needed " they will make card only after biometrics

Hello, ginnu,

Does my spouse need EAD? The current one expires on 03-26-07. I have applied renewal on January 08 but no approval on the EAD yet. The 485 was approved but no card. In theory, my spouse started to be a permanent resident on 01-18-2007 (the 485 approval date).

Thanks again.

Hello, ginnu,

Does my spouse need EAD? The current one expires on 03-26-07. I have applied renewal on January 08 but no approval on the EAD yet. The 485 was approved but no card. In theory, my spouse started to be a permanent resident on 01-18-2007 (the 485 approval date).

Thanks again.

If I-485 is approved then no need of EAD
if Card is not recieved take infopass with local office, go to local office with passport, DL and I-485 approval notice and she should get her passport stamped.