485 Approval Tracker

please..zzzzzzzzzz...

jhawilla said:
Process dates now for I-485 in BOS moved to 04DEC05. They`re really working hard.
Washington wants to implement the Guest Work Program asap, so all the folders on the Immigration must be empty. They must finish with the 245i pending cases first till SEP06, that represents the workload. The Q now is " my NC is cleared or not"? FBI takes no more than 60 days to process the NC and send back to Immigration. USCIS has, since the FP1 date 2, 3 years ago, for all these cases, positives or negatives conclusions about the NC. All I wanna know is why we were transferred back to VSC and on hold now for more than 3 mo.

Any Eb3s with PDs current but no LUD yet?

Hi,

My PD is current but I dont see any LUD on my 485 filing. I atleast expected to update my name check results on their computers which should have triggered atleast a change in the LUD (they got my NC results but dont seem to have updated the result on their computers)

Are there any other EB3/EB2 filers whose PD is current but no LUD and who know their Name Checks are in?

Thank you.

supply_demand said:
Hi,

My PD is current but I dont see any LUD on my 485 filing. I atleast expected to update my name check results on their computers which should have triggered atleast a change in the LUD (they got my NC results but dont seem to have updated the result on their computers)

Are there any other EB3/EB2 filers whose PD is current but no LUD and who know their Name Checks are in?

Thank you.
It's not obligatory that you'll see the LUD when NC is done.

EB2 SUB - India - with current PD

As per VSC Immigration Officer (I called up a week ago after my PD became current as per March Visa bulletin) ...
Wait.. have a patience.. your case is "In Process"... we will notify you once the decision is made..

She did not reply on NC Check result question.

PD current, one LUD on 03/08 still waiting

PD became current on March 1st. Checking the website for LUDS every hour. I am surely go creazy before I get my GC. :mad:

I think atleast a bunch of us can relate to that

I think most of us if not all can relate to checking every 15 minutes or so. I think I check my status and this forum every 15-20 minutes.

Good Luck

rvepra said:
PD became current on March 1st. Checking the website for LUDS every hour. I am surely go creazy before I get my GC. :mad:

Called VSC

I also called VSC, teh rep did not give anything specific. All she said is I hear from them with 30-60 days. Dont kno really what it means. Some referral she said she is going to send.

when I did referral for EAD, there was an LUD few hrs later, so you may want to watch

rvepra said:
I also called VSC, teh rep did not give anything specific. All she said is I hear from them with 30-60 days. Dont kno really what it means. Some referral she said she is going to send.

There does seem to be much activity at VSC

seems like the VSC folsk got the week off..did not see any approvals and not a lot of folks getting any LUDs of any kind..

hmm..wonder if VSC folks are taking a break given that the April visa bulletin is no good either..

VSC is one disgusting black box,

lot of people in CSC sent out an email once current and got approved today, think all other centers also one can send in an email and get a response, me too LUD on 03/08,03/10,03/11 and then silence, my name checks cleared long ago, when I called was told that the file with officer, but still no heck, don't care even if it is denial, want to get out of this mess
supply_demand said:
seems like the VSC folsk got the week off..did not see any approvals and not a lot of folks getting any LUDs of any kind..

hmm..wonder if VSC folks are taking a break given that the April visa bulletin is no good either..

samething here even till 1 at night

supply_demand said:
I think most of us if not all can relate to checking every 15 minutes or so. I think I check my status and this forum every 15-20 minutes.

Good Luck

can u pls elaborate?

Worryforgc - Reg ur stmt "lot of people in CSC sent out an email once current and got approved today" ... what would be the content of such an email and who do you send it to as VSC?
Yday when I called up VSC I was told that sec check not complete. Today I called up VSC and was told that everything cleared and it would take a month for approval ... Dont know who/what to believe!!
PD: Dec '00 RD: Jan '05 Latest LUD: 03/02/06

that is the whole problem, they have no official published email for the purpose

even if you find out somehow they don't respond. CSC responds in 2-3 days saying that case will be processed in 30-60 days and then approved in 15 days
gc7777 said:
Worryforgc - Reg ur stmt "lot of people in CSC sent out an email once current and got approved today" ... what would be the content of such an email and who do you send it to as VSC?
Yday when I called up VSC I was told that sec check not complete. Today I called up VSC and was told that everything cleared and it would take a month for approval ... Dont know who/what to believe!!

Email address

I see a bunch of approvals for EB2/EB3 folks in CSC. The best part is they are able to send a mail to CSC-XII.485@dhs.gov and get a updates status of their 485 applications.

anyone know what the address (and the text to send) for VSC is?
somebody posted ServicesModernization@dhs.gov as the email address to contact. Does anyone got any response by sending an email to this address?

SMS Check

I have registered my yahoo email address with BCIS notification. From yahoo account using "BCIS" specific filter I have forwarded that email to my cell phone. I have tested this using PassWord change notificaiton once.

Bottom line:

I end up checking my cell phone early in the morning, after business meetings, in the metro, while driving car...

What's the number you guys called to VCS, 800-375-5283? And what's the option sequence? I was using 1-3-6 and was told that I can' talk to any officer in VSC only the national center where this phone nunmber is. Is it true? Very frustrating...

gc7777 said:

I login to my CIS account at least twice every hour. Like the cell phone alarm option. I am definitely going to try it.

:D that is really surprising, sat is fact for many folks as batch updates for friday show up on sat
michvin said:
To encourage you: my i140 approval email came in at 1:30am on Sunday night :)
feel better with yourself now?

Finally an approval at VSC...should give us some hope

This is one of the approvals posted on a different approval track. Wanted to post this here just on case folsk did not catch this earlier.

give folks like us some hope of some movement in the cases at VSC.

Good Luc!!!

485 approved 3/21/2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

My 485 got approved on 3/21/2006.

What is the next step?

Do I have to get passport stamped? How do I go about it?

Do I have to do anything else before I travel to India?

EAD: AD 7/19/2004
AP: AD 7/29/2004

I140: RFE sent 1/26/05, Response 2/9/05
I140 LUD Changes: 1/11, 1/26(Status changed. RFE sent), 1/27, 2/9(Status changed-Response received), 2/10, 2/16, 2/17
I140: 2nd RFE. 7/12/2005. Replied 10/9/2005
I140: AD 1/19/2006

FP: done 3/11/2005

2nd EAD: RD 4/4/2005, AD 4/27/2005
2nd AP: RD 10/19/2005, AD 12/20/2005

3rd EAD: RD 1/23/2006, AD 3/21/2006

I485: AD 3/21/2006

Eb3 Pd 4/2000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks supply_demand

Mine is EB3 with labor substitution. PD is 4/2000.

I am planning to go to India in about 3 weeks or so. I think, I should get my card by then. People are saying it takes a week. So no need to go for passport stamping, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator: