45 day letter in WA state

SleeplessInSeat

Registered Users (C)
Has anybody received a 45 day letter from any BPC for a labor application filed from WA state?

Please reply.

SleeplessInSeattle

P.D Feb, 2003

SleeplessInSeat said:
Has anybody received a 45 day letter from any BPC for a labor application filed from WA state?

Please reply.

SleeplessInSeattle

P.D Feb, 2003

Are you NON RIR ?
Did your case made to Regional (SF) or not ?

Same here.

Hi SleeplessInSeat.

I'm stuck in BEC too without any 45 day letter. We are one of the unlucky ones as PD cases upto January 2003 did not go to BEC. My office buddy who has PD of october 2002 and was at regional got his labor approved last week (his case was not at BEC).

I'm also waiting to hear from my lazy attornies, who in the last enquiry I sent to them told me not to expect 45 day letter in 'next couple of months'.

My PD is April 2003/RIR/EB3.

SleeplessInSeat said:
PD Feb 2003
RIR, EB3
Never made it to Regional.

SleeplessInSeat said:

Please reply.

SleeplessInSeattle

P.D Feb, 2003

No 45 day letter yet. WA state, RIR, never made it to regional.

You might wanna check the 7th year screenshot.

My PD is 04/03 and am from WA state. My case did make it to the regional (as per the 7th year screenshot) - my lazy attorney had no idea that my case reached regional.

I can bet that your case being ahead of me also made it to the regional.

rluanma said:
Same here.

WA, RIR, EB3, PD 03/03, never made it to regional, no 45-day letter.

Still waiting for 45 day letter.

EB-3 RIR / WA State
PD May, 2003
Never made it to Regional DOL
No 45 day letter received

WhyThisDelay said:

My PD is 04/03 and am from WA state. My case did make it to the regional (as per the 7th year screenshot) - my lazy attorney had no idea that my case reached regional.

WhyThisDelay,
I have a question for you about the screen shot. What part of the screen shot makes you think that your case reached regional before getting shipped to Dallas BEC? Since my PD is 2/03, it should be true for my case as well but I have no clue on how to verify this based on the screen shot.

SleeplessInSeat.
EB-3 RIR / WA State
PD Feb, 2003

The field is 'Case source' on the screenshot. If it's value is 'Region' - your case did make it to the regional level.

My office buddy is even luckier, his PD is Oct 2002 we all were thinking his case went to DBEC. But Fed DOL sent his LC approval 1.5 months back.

Have you asked for a screenshot yet?

SleeplessInSeat said:
WhyThisDelay,
I have a question for you about the screen shot. What part of the screen shot makes you think that your case reached regional before getting shipped to Dallas BEC? Since my PD is 2/03, it should be true for my case as well but I have no clue on how to verify this based on the screen shot.

SleeplessInSeat.
EB-3 RIR / WA State
PD Feb, 2003

WA - Forgotten state

I think they forgot abt WA.

EB-2 RIR / WA State
PD Dec, 2004

Folks,

Got this from the Dallas BEC thread. Seems there might be some hope still. Note that the status is Data Review and not Incomplete. So they just might be doing full data entry. Can we hope to see some 45 day letters soon ?

---------------------------------
I have got the status on my case pending with Dallas BEC. Please update the tracker.

ETA Case Number: D-05220-91***
Processing Type: TR
Employer Name: *****
Case Received Date: 02/13/2004
Case Status: Data Review
Priority Date: 02/13/2004
Case Source: State
Processing Center: Dallas Backlog Elimination Center

(My state is Washington where the labor was filed)

So far I have not recieved 45 day letter. Why priority date and case recieved date same. Also what is Data Review means
RD: Never made to regional
45 Day letter: Never received it
------------------------------------------------

Hi Kaizeroze,

That was my tracker.
You might have noticed that Case Status is Data Review and ETA case # is D-05220 . That means data has been entered on 220th day of this year which is Aug 8. Data Review means "45day reply not recieved/45day reply not entered Falls into TR/RIR Q"

But so far I have not recieved 45 day letter. Atleast that is what Attorney is saying.

BTW, are you working around Redmond

Last edited by a moderator:
WhyThisDelay said:
The field is 'Case source' on the screenshot. If it's value is 'Region' - your case did make it to the regional level.

My office buddy is even luckier, his PD is Oct 2002 we all were thinking his case went to DBEC. But Fed DOL sent his LC approval 1.5 months back.

Have you asked for a screenshot yet?
WhyThisDelay,
I got my screenshot and the Case source field is "State" so I guess it did not progress to DOL before being moved to DBEC :(

EB3/RIR/WA state
PD: Feb 2003
Temp case # - T-05186-98XXX

Did BEC's receive WA SWA cases?

Nice to see you all posting here.

PD: Apr 03
RD: Never made to Regional
No 45 day letter yet.

WhyThisDelay said:

I received my screen shot today and it is "state"! Man, you are so lucky! Temp case number is T-05178-85xxx. Case Status: Incomplete No hope at all!!! :(

How to get case-status ,, thanks brothers

Dear fellow Washingtonians,

How did u get your case status.. I have a ETA* number with me now. I filed regular labour in mid-may 2004.
No body seems to know what happened to the case , whether it went to Dallas BEC , whether they recd it, etc etc.

Is there a way for me to find this out ?
Also, I may have oppurtunity to convert my case to PERM. Is it a good idea?
Please let me know.. thanks in advance guys..

Strange.

But not so strange, considering what SWA/DOLs have been doing all this time. Everything is possible at WA SWA (THE SWA).

SleeplessInSeat said:
WhyThisDelay,
I got my screenshot and the Case source field is "State" so I guess it did not progress to DOL before being moved to DBEC :(

EB3/RIR/WA state
PD: Feb 2003
Temp case # - T-05186-98XXX

This question has been answered a lot of times at various threads. Look for similar question in 'Dallas BEC' thread. Esp. look for this in '7th year H1B extension thread' - both this threads can be found at same place where you found this thread.

Good luck.

yawningyoda said:
Dear fellow Washingtonians,

How did u get your case status.. I have a ETA* number with me now. I filed regular labour in mid-may 2004.
No body seems to know what happened to the case , whether it went to Dallas BEC , whether they recd it, etc etc.

Is there a way for me to find this out ?
Also, I may have oppurtunity to convert my case to PERM. Is it a good idea?
Please let me know.. thanks in advance guys..