3FP in 6 months

Both spouse and I got 2nd FP notice (code 2) scheduled for June 24.

EB2/RIR
PD: Oct., 2002
ND (I-140/I-485): Nov. 18, 2003
AD (I-140): March 15, 2005

has anone gotten approved post biometrics

please be sure to update
i had boi metrics (code 2) on May 12

485 nd dec 12 2002

:)

Any updates on Biometrics before 485 approval ?

Hi,

Is there any updates on BIometrics before 485 approval ?. Is any change in LUD or any one approved recently ?

Up to now i am silent watcher this sites.

Here are my Details
EB2/RIR/India
1-140 Approved on Oct 2002.
I-485 RD 11/29/2002 ND 11/29/2002
1 FP - Jun 2003
485 RFE Aug 2004/ RFE Rec on Aug 2004
2 FP - Nov 2004
3 FP ( Code 2 ) for 05/13
LUD Changed on 5/16.

Mani_007 and Muntasir,

Any updates on your cases. No updates after the LUD change on 05/17/05 on mine.

GCHELP4 said:
Mani_007 and Muntasir,

Any updates on your cases. No updates after the LUD change on 05/17/05 on mine.
Till today no updates but LUD changes as I did an inqury last week .I am waiting for the actual response in mail .The status meassage is standard thay they respond to our inqury
RD 01/27/03

Mani_0007 QUestion for you ?

Till today no updates but LUD changes as I did an inqury last week .I am waiting for the actual response in mail .The status meassage is standard thay they respond to our inqury

Hi Mani_007 :

What it requires to open up an inqury on the case. Can you please explain me the process so that I can plan on working on it.

Sunny27

ingerprint notification, code 2.

HI, Mani_007, GCHELP4 and others in this thread

I also got a Fingerprint notification I797C Notice of action, code 2. It is said they will capture my biometrics. When you did yours on May 14th, what biometrics information did they capture? (10 fingers or thumb or index?, face picture?) Is this another FBI backround checking, since I have done twice?

Thanks you very much! Hope your case will be processed soon.

Godwithme and you!

godwithme said:
HI, Mani_007, GCHELP4 and others in this thread

what biometrics information did they capture? (10 fingers or thumb or index?, face picture?)
biometrics code 2 =index finger,photo and signature

godwithme said:
Is this another FBI backround checking, since I have done twice?
No idea

sunny27 said:
Hi Mani_007 :

What it requires to open up an inqury on the case. Can you please explain me the process so that I can plan on working on it.

I called the 800# since my RD has passed the current processing date ...they just took my information .I received a letter but it just says that its pending and it didnt explain any reasons.Though my spouse(primary applicant) has not recived any response yet so we are waiting for that

Got response-

My case is pending security check. IS this something that is done before approval again, if the case is old. And is there a way I can check status with FBI? I remember there used to be a number but cannot find it anymore
Thanks

received seconf FP code 2 in 6 months.

We have received the FPCode 2 for my wife in 6 months. this will be her second FP. Does this mean anything with respect to processing or is this a routine thing now with NSC.?

Both spouse and I got 2nd FP notice (code 2) scheduled for June 24. And daughter's biometric appointment is today. So all of us got the biometric stuff done today.

EB2/RIR
PD: Oct., 2002
ND (I-140/I-485): Nov. 18, 2003
AD (I-140): March 15, 2005

Mani_007,

Did you get any reply for your spouse? My lawyer initated an inquiry last week. I guess we may need to wait till October since the available visa numbers are already used(based on the latest news today) :mad:

GCHELP4 said:
Mani_007,

Did you get any reply for your spouse?
got this reply
"Due to the pending caseload at the NSC the processing time of your application has been extended.Allow extra time for an officer to review your application.Your application remains awaiting review by an officer and you will be notified as soon as the decision is made "

GCHELP4 said:
I guess we may need to wait till October since the available visa numbers are already used(based on the latest news today
Dont know how much more have to wait since my spouse is EB3 non retrogressed
RD Jan 2003

Last edited by a moderator: