3FP in 6 months

Mani_007,

I feel the same way as you. I think it is better to appear on both days. Let us know how things go on the 12th. Actually my wife's is scheduled for 14th and 19th. So you are the first one.

Thanks.

sorry its May14th 3FP

GCHELP4 said:

Let us know how things go on the 12th.

muntasir said:
Please update after you appear fo your first FP on May 12.

mani_007 said:
we are scheduled for May 14th saturday

I mentioned it earlier in my previous post as its May 14th saturday for our 3FP but I just saw that I posted it May12th in my very latest one sorry for the confusion
2FP Nov 2004
3FP May14th
4FP May19th

mani_007 said:
I mentioned it earlier in my previous post as its May 14th saturday for our 3FP but I just saw that I posted it May12th in my very latest one sorry for the confusion
2FP Nov 2004
3FP May14th
4FP May19th

I am scheduled to appear at the Naperville office there at 8 am on May 14. If you are there at that time, we can say hi to each other. How exciting is this!! anyway I am wondering whether the office will be open on Saturday :confused:

muntasir said:
I am scheduled to appear at the Naperville office there at 8 am on May 14. If you are there at that time, we can say hi to each other. How exciting is this!! anyway I am wondering whether the office will be open on Saturday :confused:

We are aslo scheduled at naprville office at 8 AM :)
Ys ASC is open on saturday's we just did our biometrics for EAD ,however not sure about the 8:00 AM time

Last edited by a moderator:
Did my 1st FP in May-04. I have now received 2 FP notices from BCIS, one for 12th May and the second for 24th May.

When i went in for my 2nd FP today, they took my right index FP and a digital picture. They have also given back the original notice with a "BIOMETRICS PROCESSING STAMP". Have rechecked my notice(s) and the code given is 2.

Any thoughts on whats happening?

Got Code -2 Biometric notice - Need advise

My case for 485 is still pending ( non-concurrent, EB2) and today I got FP notice for my daughter (minor) and myself ( not for my spouse) for appearing for biometric ( Code-2 ) at local office. I am confused. My daughter never did first FP as she is minor then how come this notice for her.
Any idea ?
EB2 , PD March'02.

I did my biometrics today in Chicago. They just took my index fingerprint, signature and photo. I told the reception lady that I have a duplicate appointment for 18th and she just took it away and said ignore that. the good thing is that they stamped my appointment notice saying I appeared today for the biometrics.

Mani_007, there were so many people waiting there hence did not know who to say hi. But if you were the guy with wife and a kid then I was just standing behind you in the line. Good luck to you.

muntasir said:
Mani_007, there were so many people waiting there hence did not know who to say hi.
ys same here
muntasir said:
But if you were the guy with wife and a kid then I was just standing behind you in the line. Good luck to you.

Ys that was me :) Good luck to you too .Hope we see our approvals soon

They actually asked me if we get another notice .We said ys and she just took it and stamp todays notice .

LUD without change in message

I gave my biometrics on May 14th 2005 for my I-485
and my LUD changes to 05/14/,05/16,05/17 after a very very long time .I applied for my EAD and AP and its approved on May 12th and May 13th respectively .

RD 01/27/03
EB3 non retrogressed
Conc RIR
FP2 Nov 2004
FP3 May 2005

Mani_007 & Muntasir,

Samething happened for my wife too. They told us to ignore the 2nd notice.
After a long time(first time!) her LUD also got changed to 05/16. Hope all of
us are approved soon. Seems like we can initiate an inquiry also now since the
new AILA date shows 03/01/03 date.

GCHELP4 said:
Mani_007 & Muntasir,

Samething happened for my wife too. They told us to ignore the 2nd notice.
After a long time(first time!) her LUD also got changed to 05/16. Hope all of
us are approved soon. Seems like we can initiate an inquiry also now since the
new AILA date shows 03/01/03 date.

My LUD changed last couple of days too. As all of our LUD is changing, I guess they are just updating that we have done our biometrics. I am wishing more than that though.

can we get biometrics done before scheduled date

I have biometrics notice ( code 2) without 485 approval for June , can I go early sometime in May. What is the procedure. Do I need to call and prepond my appointment or should I directly go to local ASC and try out.

sunny27 said:
I have biometrics notice ( code 2) without 485 approval for June , can I go early sometime in May. What is the procedure. Do I need to call and prepond my appointment or should I directly go to local ASC and try out.

You can go and try it out. I do not think that you can find a phone number to call them. Good luck.

As expected my LUD had not changed today whereas last two days it changed around 8 am :(

I guess the long wait resumes again.

same here too ...

we will initiate and inqury as soon the dates change officially at the USCIS website ...

Do you know any specific reason only a few are asked to give biometric?
My wife went to her home country on January. Did you guys go as well?

Muntasir,

Did you already initiate an inquiry since your RD is Dec 2002?

GCHELP4 said:

Muntasir,

Did you already initiate an inquiry since your RD is Dec 2002?

I can not think of any reason why few of us were asked to give biometrics. My senators told me that my name check is pending and I thought FBI wanted to see my photo to make a decision :D As I think about it more, Biometrics has noting to do with FBI unless FBI really ask specifically for that.

Anyway, I did an inquiry last month and have received a reply saying my application is going through priliminary processing. They will update me if they need anything. I am waiting for a reply from FBI about my name check. Until I know that my name check is done, I am done with CIS.

GCHELP4 said:

/QUOTE]

No we havent been out of US from last 5 years .Just in hope for our for our I-485 approval
I e-mailed about name check inqury in Jan 2005 .I aslo did a personal inqury in Feb and USCIS replied me that they are still processing case on and bfore Jan 2003..though they didnt mention about name check or anything
As soon as the processing dates will move i will seek senetor helps