32 months gone while my wife is in canada

romybrar002

my wife is in Canada living as permanent resident. i m still in India. immigration department has hold my case for any investigation. 32 months gone now.but case is still in process. she two time visited here in India after our marriage. i want to ask that what we can do in our case, when we ask them always says "we will contact you please wait" and can i apply for visitor visa for that what we should do and can they provide visitor(tourist) visa? we r in very-2 trouble my wife is living there very hardly .pls guide us well. we will very thank full if any one help us .......

You can apply for a visit visa but I would be really surprised if you are issued one.

my wife is in Canada living as permanent resident. i m still in India. immigration department has hold my case for any investigation. 32 months gone now.but case is still in process. she two time visited here in India after our marriage. i want to ask that what we can do in our case, when we ask them always says "we will contact you please wait" and can i apply for visitor visa for that what we should do and can they provide visitor(tourist) visa? we r in very-2 trouble my wife is living there very hardly .pls guide us well. we will very thank full if any one help us .......

Try to get a job in Canada and have them apply a work permit for you so you can be there right away.
Check with a lawyer on this of course to make sure it's ok given that you have a family-based case going on.

I am really sorry for your situation. I don't know if anything can be done, except keep bugging them. I'd keep calling and sending letters, but this is only me. I am impatient like that.
I want to extend my sympathy to you both. I hope it will be resolved real soon.