3 years Bachelors in Computer Application from India and 2 years of PG Dip from Canada in Internet Programming and Database Management(Computer course

prakharqa7

I have wes an evaluation for my 3 years of bachelor's degree in Computer Applications(BCA) from India and it says is equivalent to 3 years of bachelor's degree in Canada.

I have 2 years of Post Graduate Diploma in Internet Programming and Database Management (Computer course)

I have 3 years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer (computer field). I have all the required employment letters and also the current employment letter)

Does my 3 years of bachelors(India) + 2 years of PG Diploma (Canada) will be eligible for TN visa?

Current Status: Canadian Citizen.

No.

But your Diploma and experience do likely qualify you for a CSA TN.

Just for future, -- or in order to possibly use your degree for a TN -- for US purposes (H1-B. GC, etc), you need an evaluation of your Indian degree compared to a US degree, not CDn.

But, for now, diploma (because it is from N America) and experience will do

Thanks for the answer.
One last question:

I have a gap in my experience (from September 2019 October - 2022 Jan), do they look for continuous work experience?
I have a experience letter from 2017 Jan to 2019 August (2.6 years) and then with the current employer 2022 Feb - Present (8 months)

Regards,
Prakhar Patwa