3 days to go for my Interview- Any suggestions???

dip92

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

Sept 20 is my interview date. I will take every single possible documents with me for the interview. Any last minute suggestions and prayers will be highly appreciated.

Wish me luck and good luck to everybody.

RD: July 28, 04 for I-485
ND: Aug 3, 04
Interview: Sept 20, 05
D.O: Hartford, CT

dip92 said:
Gurus,

Sept 20 is my interview date. I will take every single possible documents with me for the interview. Any last minute suggestions and prayers will be highly appreciated.

Good Luck,

Keep it cool and natural. Don''t worry as long as you both are happy .

dip92 said:
Gurus,

Good luck for your interview. My interview is on 28th sept. :)

Aos Interview

I had my interview with my husband on September 7.
I had a really good experience.Only took 15 minutes.Married 8/20/2003.Aos interview:9/7/2005
Officer was very nice and profesional. .Asked most of the question from my husband (US.citizen).And after 15 minutes she stamped my passport.Now i'm waiting for my card.I'm very happy!
:)

krisztar25 said:
Married 8/20/2003.Aos interview:9/7/2005
:)

Your wedding is just two weeks after ours, and your AOS interview is just two weeks prior to ours. :) Just a nice timing :) Sort of. You wouldn't be Polish as well, would you?

I'm hungarian.I just received my green card (09/17/05)yesterday!And for 10 years!Finally it's over!I'm very very happy! :) :) :)

hey guys,
I haven't received my interview notice yet,
but could anyone post a list of documents and supporting papers that have to be brought to an interview.I would very much appreciate it.
Some people say you have to bring bunch of documents,please post it here.I think it will be useful for everyone.
thanks in advance.

here is what i brought:
-health insurence policy;
-car insurence policy;plus id cards;
-apartman lease;
-our car lease policy;
-bills on both of our names,same address;
-lot of photos;

-all the papers from immigration;
-i.d's,ss number cards
-employee letters;
-tax returns,w2's
-new affidavite support form;
....so that was all!
The officer asked most of the question from my husband.(us.citizen)
Good luck to you!

well what if we don't have health insurance?
Like money problems and all that?I really never bought health insurance,I used to buy it when I was a student,but then gave it up.It's just a waste of money.
As for the bills,do we have to keep all the bills throughout the year?Or just for a couple of months?

you dont have to have health insurence.If you have joint bank account,or credit cards..etc that's good to.Anything you have bring it!Doesn't hurt !