3:00 Pm

Strange feeling

I have this strange feeling that I am a part of the crowd watching an India-Pakistan match. The excitement is killing me.

out of this board...

SillyMan and the rest with WAC 02-050 below, curse you all to get out of this board with approvals by end of this week.

dammn a curse?

But I ain't gettin' out .. this post just made me a Senior Member :D . Planning on sticking around and eventually making a full website for tracking purposes when I can (look at my post in trackers for what I have in mind).

Though I'll take an approval by the end of this week. Thanks man .. more power to you.

Good luck to you all.

I agree!

sillyman: welcome to the senior member club. Membership does have privelages like being on the edge, stressed out, making this forum the defualt on your browser etc. etc.

I am getting a feeling that tommorow we will see a bunch of approvals. In fact last week, there were a flurry of approvals posted on Tuesday. Jai Hanuman!!!!

AmitB

there are always 5/7 approvals from VSC every day do't know whats wrong with CSC . Do they need some sort of help i guess we all will be ready to give.

We got one

We got one for the day on board. But it was approved on 7/31 (look at August Approvals Thread).

WAC-02-082? Man .... why can't I get so lucky for a change?

Hey is it true that LA approvals are taking longer?

INS is back to its juggling ways ...

INS is back to its juggling ways ... We see Jan ND approvals before any Dec ND approvals ... :) :) :)

Not lookin' good

After a Stellar friday, we have a zero approval Monday, and so far a zero approval Tuesday. The more these no approval days show up, the more I am worried about CSC turning into another TSC. It seems INS CSC has

a) Significantly slowed down 485's, and doesn't seem to be in a rush to speed them up. The spurts of 485's seems to be turning into a trend, almost like a dying fire.

b) Has quit giving out assigned information thru IIO's.

Does anyone notice CSC picking speed in any other kinds of cases? If they are, then that is a deathblow to 485 speeds and a confirmation that 485's will now on take a back seat at CSC. (Assuming that CSC's gotta be doing SOMETHING !!!). All of us unapproved people then would be really unlucky and god help the people who are filing at CSC today.

Comments appreciated.

Got 1 more

1 more approval, in the approvals in august thread. However that too was approved on August 1st. We need to see something approved this week. Oh well better something than nothing though. Hate maiden overs.

pceefan is back

sill many, desi guy nello and the rest....

i think i should change my screen name to iio speaker..coz i call an IIO everyday to follow up on my and otehr employees GC..all WAC-02-01 to 086 ..here is a sum up on the variuos conflicting info i get each time i speak to an IIO

1. Cases are getting assigned randomly, no order...so u will see that WAC02-046 approvals and no 02-010-020 approavals...IIO tells me that it can be quiet random

2. My lawer and I who were on the all with the IIo asked her abt this fact..wac02-046 approvals and the rest below 030 not being there, she said that it may have been a one of case and CSC has just finished the WAC-01's approvals with a few exceptions

So info 2 conflicts with info 1

3. My lawer who is a Yank asked her in am american accent and we got better response:-(...IIO says that approvals are going on at the usual rate and we shd some of our employees getting their approvals this week...we already have one Wac-01-296 approved

4. On the issue of RFE's we got a rather suprising piece of info..she says that CSC has been issuing RFE's by the doznes on cases where names do not match in marraige certificat birth and 485 application..

For eg we got an RFE for eg: Karthik Sethupathy name in 485
Karthik S name in birth certificate and Karthik Sethupathy in the marriag certificate

So if any one of u out there have this conflicting names thenu can expect one

Again RFE's are being issued for EB3 only and we have not got any employment based RFE's for EB2 and EB1 in the 485 stage

5. So you may want to speak to an IIO in a Yankee accent i guarentee a better response! way to go Joe Blow:)