• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd package

navid

Registered Users (C)
Dv2008

Hiiii

I sent an e-mail to kcc and i was told we have an interview within the next 20 days... the problem is that i just know the date of my interview not the exact time! i have not receieved the second package yet.i e-mailed ankara consulate to ask the time of my intervew but they told me you will receive necessary information from kcc offce,and they will send you the second package ,including date and time of ur interview and please wait until kcc instruct u. I think ,it means they have not recieved my Documents from kcc too
.its kind of worrying.becuz i have not sent the translation of my documents to ankara consulate yet...do u think its ok to send them my documents despite not receiving the second package?shall i write down my full name, case number and date of birth in the package i want to sent to u.s embassy of ankara? do u think if i send an e-mail to kcc they will give me the exact time of my interview? And when do they update the interview appointment in the U.s embassy of ankara WEBSITE?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you wanna sent any documents with translations to the embassy yet? Bring them to the interviews an your are fine.

you don't need to post your translated documents. you should take them with you on your interview day.
i hope they let you know soon.

sending the copy of the documents in advance required by the US Embassy in Ankara..

you don't need to post your translated documents. you should take them with you on your interview day.
i hope they let you know soon.

in some countries you don't get an appt time. You just get a date. You show up at 8 am, and then you wait in line (inside) among other immigrant visa applicants. Then the consular officer calls your name....

sending the copy of the documents in advance required by the US Embassy in Ankara..

really?:eek: our interview will probably take place in ankara and i didn't know that. do you have to send them once you no. is current?

I dont know whether Iranians should send copy of the documents to Embassy in Ankara, they might be bringing to interview just only originals...

YA..as far as i know all of my friends have sent the copy of their documents to embassy in ankara and brought the orginal ones to the interview.

teoth u can visit this weblog... its in persian for dv winners.

http://safareman.persianblog.ir/

I sent an e-mail to kcc once again regarding the exact time of my interveiw.i hope they mention the exact time,otherwise we have to go to the embassy about 8 am an wait to be called at the interveiw date. :(

Last edited by a moderator: