• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd NL for august selectees show up here plz

Did anyone from those who have the interview on August checked the CEAC data ? mine says
  • Invalid Immigrant Visa Case Number. i uses this format 2014EU37***
It seems the CEAC of the US Department of State hasn't been updated yet. Best to give it some days. Input Format is correct, I believe.

Nothing Yet Also
2014AF59xxx (Sudan)
I Think It's Depends On US Embassy In Cairo
Cause The 2nl For August Start Two Days Ago (Thursday And Friday)
And The Embassy In Cairo Don't Make any DV Visa Progress In Every Thursday
And Closed In Friday & Saturday ....... Check The Link

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/consular/iv8.html (You Well See There's No DV Lottery Visa Interview In Every Thursday)

So I Think By Sunday Or Monday It Well Be Fine As The Embassy Start Working Again

Thanks

I am 2014AS10xxx i got my 2nd notice . I would like to ask about police record n my country doesn't need police record but i have been australia about 3 year. It already 15 year ago .Do we need police record when we go to interview ?? Any body have information??
Thanks

Mine is for the 28th august grRrrrrrtrrrr
Seems like a century to me :(
Well I guess I gotta cope with it ;)
Vladek, we are together in the same day :). Mine is 08:00 am at August 28. I totally agree with you, a f***** long century of wait .

I am 2014AS10xxx i got my 2nd notice . I would like to ask about police record n my country doesn't need police record but i have been australia about 3 year. It already 15 year ago .Do we need police record when we go to interview ?? Any body have information??
Thanks
Simply check out the link on the 2nd NL your received, information provided there couldn't be any clearer.

Thanks

The instructions on the dvselectee website make it clear that you are supposed to provide a police certificate in your case. To see how the US government believes you can do that (or in a few cases, to discover that they accept someone cannot provide a certificate) you check the reciprocity by country page accessible through the dvselectee pages.

For Australia, the reciprocity page is here: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country/AS.html

However I strongly recommend you read the dvselectee pages thoroughly.

I can't find it
Dear DV Applicant,

This is the official notice for you to pursue your application for a DV-2014 visa. An appointment has been scheduled for you at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate stated below. You and all members of your family must appear at the appointed date and time for your interview. Please notify the office listed if you cannot keep the appointment.

You and any eligible family members will be required to submit sufficient proof of identity upon arrival. If you fail to obtain a DV-2014 visa by September 30, 2014, your registration will expire. Your family members must also obtain their visas prior to September 30, 2014, or they will not be permitted to join you in the United States under the DV-2014 program.

Please follow the instructions provided in Step 4 at http://www.dvselectee.state.gov for Interview Preparation and Fee Payments. It is very important that you follow the guidelines carefully in preparation for your interview. The Diversity Lottery Fee for each applicant and each member of the family must be paid in full before the visa interview and is non-refundable, even if the visa is refused for any reason.
This what I got on 2nl !
Basically they just direct you to the dv selectees web site, nothing special...

Just curious. Is anybody here current in Aug having interview scheduled in July? All Taiwanese winners current in August, I know (include myself), are scheduled in July. It's a bit strange!

Just curious. Is anybody here current in Aug having interview scheduled in July? All Taiwanese winners current in August, I know (include myself), are scheduled in July. It's a bit strange!

There have been a number of people reporting that - and that is for the first time that I have heard. It really does seem that KCC are trying to get as many interviews scheduled as possible.

Yeah a number of people on the Kenyan DV2014 thread have reported this as well...I also know a friend who told me the same. I think it is also down to how busy your embassy really is which I suspect has been attributed to the holes in the larger CNs and certain countries hitting the limit.

waw today i got my 2nd letter wishing for all the good luck
Hello Sudanbye
Im Also Dv Winner From Sudan 2014AF59XXX But Not receive my 2nl Yet
Can U Tell Me At Which Embassy You Well make Your Interview ???
Is It In Cairo (Like Me) Or Not ???

Thanks

Hello Sudanbye

Thanks

Cairo di shkla masooora kabeeera

Hello Sudanbye

Thanks
it is a matter of time 2 or 3 days and you will get yours inshaa alla , my interview in Riyadh