• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd NL for august selectees show up here plz

afro

Am current for august and didn't receive my 2NL yet so every body how received it plz tell us.

Just got mine now. And guess what? It has my wife's old surname on the invite although I sent an email to KCC with forms including new surname after the change. 4 or 5 months ago !!! Idiots !!!

Simon my 2 month old son doesn't appear on the 2nl :(

Of course he doesn't! Not a problem though - you know the drill (I assume you informed KCC - but they probably haven't processed that paperwork yet). In any case, you won't have a problem entering the embassy with a baby and as long as you have all the docs you will be fine!

Just got mine now. And guess what? It has my wife's old surname on the invite although I sent an email to KCC with forms including new surname after the change. 4 or 5 months ago !!! Idiots !!!

Yep, it doesn't seem too well run huh.

Great news the 2NLs are coming out already - so they weren't just sitting on their hands in the 6 days between us having the numbers and them publishing them.

Of course he doesn't! Not a problem though - you know the drill (I assume you informed KCC - but they probably haven't processed that paperwork yet). In any case, you won't have a problem entering the embassy with a baby and as long as you have all the docs you will be fine!
Yeah !
I will phone the embassy, and I will take a copy of his forms:)

Great news the 2NLs are coming out already - so they weren't just sitting on their hands in the 6 days between us having the numbers and them publishing them.
Yep, no doubt, they handled this in a very timely manner.

I guess I should call the embassy and make sure that my wife's name is on the list cause they might not let her in with a different surname. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Britsimon, Would you please be so kind as to re-confirm correct format for CEAC website appointment check: 2014EU37xxx? Tried that, yet does not seem to work (yet).

That is the correct format. Don't worry. Mine is not there yet too.