• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd letter

A couple of people have called KCC and have been told the 2NLs will be sent out at some time over the next week or two - probably by the end of this month. That seems slower than a regular month, so it might be because it is the beginning of a year or perhaps just because they are very busy at the moment (as everything seems to be happening slower than normal).

The beginning of the year is always slow when it comes to the 2NL for those doing CP. So those current in October need to relax and stop stressing about not receiving the NL. The phase eventually picks up as the year progresses.

Help... Anybody

Hello.

I'm Diego from Venezuela. I got selected for further processing in the fiscal year 2014 and my NC is 2014SA00001***. I checked on May 2nd and sent forms on May 20th to the KCC. On June 28th, I sent them an email asking about an issue I had with some information regarding my father who die 2 weeks later after sending the filled forms, in which they replied it did not affect the processing of my case. I also told them when my forms had arrived and who signed for them as received and they did not mention anything about the forms being actually received.

As a result from the previous statement, I would like to ask you guys if I should send them an e-mail asking for my documents being received by the KCC or should I just assume they got them. I checked the tracking number and it arrived at the destined location.

Maybe I'm just being a bit paranoid, but I'd like to make sure they got my forms.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Meanwhile, I'd like to know how the 2nd NL looks like. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

I'm Diego from Venezuela. I got selected for further processing in the fiscal year 2014 and my NC is 2014SA00001***. I checked on May 2nd and sent forms on May 20th to the KCC. On June 28th, I sent them an email asking about an issue I had with some information regarding my father who die 2 weeks later after sending the filled forms, in which they replied it did not affect the processing of my case. I also told them when my forms had arrived and who signed for them as received and they did not mention anything about the forms being actually received.

As a result from the previous statement, I would like to ask you guys if I should send them an e-mail asking for my documents being received by the KCC or should I just assume they got them. I checked the tracking number and it arrived at the destined location.

Maybe I'm just being a bit paranoid, but I'd like to make sure they got my forms.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Meanwhile, I'd like to know how the 2nd NL looks like. Thanks.

You can call or email them to check whether they have received your forms. However, it is taking several weeks to get replies to email queries at the moment, so chances are you'll just worry yourself about not having heard from them. If you really can't wait I therefore suggest calling them. Just remember that it will probably be several months before your case is current, so nothing much will happen until your case number is current.

Relajarse!

Has anybody receive his/her 2nd NL? Come on guys, what is happening???????????????????????????

The beginning of the year is always slow when it comes to the 2NL for those doing CP. So those current in October need to relax and stop stressing about not receiving the NL. The phase eventually picks up as the year progresses.

Thanks for the input Bob. As usual - always on the ball. Would someone please ban this bot!

Thanks for the input Bob. As usual - always on the ball. Would someone please ban this bot!

+1 Like

It's either the Administrators don't give a hoot about bots or their webmaster is sleeping on the job. There's a button one can use to report posts in this forum. The button has been used several times to report this bot, yet nothing has been done about it's presence. Or, maybe they've just given up since the bot always comes back with a different user name when it eventually gets banned anyways.