• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd letter notification

please anyone advise me how winner will receive 2nd letter notification? will be pleased

When your number becomes current on the visa bulletin. Kcc will send you an email,than you go to status check where you recived the 1st notification letter, you type you confirmation number, you will see your 2nd notification letter.

When your number becomes current on the visa bulletin. Kcc will send you an email,than you go to status check where you recived the 1st notification letter, you type you confirmation number, you will see your 2nd notification letter.

thank you for your kind information,really appreciate it. but i had some issue with email address i.e. my email account is hacked and blocked, in this case do i need to call kcc to give them alternative email address or i just wait till my case number is current and go to entrant status check page to find out my second letter.
regards

No big deal if you can no longer access the email. Once you find out your CN is current, log into the ESC website, your 2NL will be there for you to download. There's no need to contact KCC regarding this, and the only thing they send to the email is just a note telling people to check the ESC site for their interview letters anyway.

thank you for your kind information,really appreciate it. but i had some issue with email address i.e. my email account is hacked and blocked, in this case do i need to call kcc to give them alternative email address or i just wait till my case number is current and go to entrant status check page to find out my second letter.
regards

No big deal if you can no longer access the email. Once you find out your CN is current, log into the ESC website, your 2NL will be there for you to download. There's no need to contact KCC regarding this, and the only thing they send to the email is just a note telling people to check the ESC site for their interview letters anyway.

thank you so much, i fell so good after reading your reply. thanks again

thank you so much, i fell so good after reading your reply. thanks again

Just be aware that the 2NL won't be up as soon as the visa bulletin with your number in it is released, it usually takes a few days after that. So don't panic if you check and it's not there yet, just try again a day or two later :)

hey SusieQ

see you're very helpful there. I am from the Caribbean, received my interview date in December but had to reschedule becuz of my wedding. Embassy already received my husbands documents which they were awaiting to give us a new date, how long do I have to wait u think?

hey SusieQ

see you're very helpful there. I am from the Caribbean, received my interview date in December but had to reschedule becuz of my wedding. Embassy already received my husbands documents which they were awaiting to give us a new date, how long do I have to wait u think?

Hi - sorry I don't have any real insight into this but as you are already current I expect it would be in the next round of scheduling after they have processed the updated documents. When did you send them in?

Just be aware that the 2NL won't be up as soon as the visa bulletin with your number in it is released, it usually takes a few days after that. So don't panic if you check and it's not there yet, just try again a day or two later :)

another helpful advice. really thankful for u guys.