• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2nd Letter from KCC. Please help!!

Basya

Registered Users (C)
My DV number is current for March. It is already end of January and I still haven't received a 2nd letter from KCC. Anybody have an idea how long before they send the letter? And how do they confirm an interview date? I saw from other posts that their interview's day was confirmed before the 2nd letter arrived.

My DV number is current for March. It is already end of January and I still haven't received a 2nd letter from KCC. Anybody have an idea how long before they send the letter? And how do they confirm an interview date? I saw from other posts that their interview's day was confirmed before the 2nd letter arrived.

yeah, you do that by calling Kcc or emailing them stating your case number,name and date of birth.
as per the 2nd letter,be expecting it atleast a month or 3weeks to your interview depending on the effectiveness of the postal agency in your country.I just got mine and that is like less than a month to my interview.Just relax and ring up KCC they will tell the date if you have been scheduled for inteview or not.

If your number isn't even current, than it wouldn't be likely that you would receive anything prior to being current...wait a few weeks after being current...I know it is stressful but it is what it is.:)

Thank you guys for your replies!! I got the letter this morning, scheduled for March 2 :D Have another dilemma now, it is said in the letter that you need to have some of these: sufficient funds, job offer, affidavit of support. Does anyone know how much you should have on account to pass or how much the sponsor should have?

Go to the poverty guideline website and look at the State you want to move to and incl. how many people are on your DV application, and go from there...

Approx. $ 10- $ 12 K...if you have a job offer you need to have it on an official letterhead from the company incl. your job description and salary. An affidavit of support is like the I-134 form and if you google it you can find a lot of info about it and the form it self.

if you don't have any funding, no job offer and no affidavit of support...than go and start working on it, otherwise you might not get the GC...and if your lucky to still get it...you will need money to get around in the US after you move there. Nobody is giving you a handout since millions of others are looking for a job and have hard times them self.

You need money for rent, car,food, etc...just to be able to find a job to support your self.:)

Thanks a lot for info bentlebee! One more question.. If I will have a job offer, do I still need to show money on my bank account?

Can anyone tell me which form is to be filled by the sponsor for the DV Winner I864 or I134 as an affi davit if the sponsor is a relative of the applicant ?

Hello! I have got a question. I see many people have signature and it says "Kcc receipt confirmed, <date>". Could you tell me what this mean? I sent my NL #1 to KCC; dhl confirmed delivery. But I got no clue what that thing mean.

Thank you in advance!!!!

Hello! I have got a question. I see many people have signature and it says "Kcc receipt confirmed, <date>". Could you tell me what this mean? I sent my NL #1 to KCC; dhl confirmed delivery. But I got no clue what that thing mean.

Thank you in advance!!!!

Send a mail to kcc, inquiring whether your package has been received by them. Once they confirm that they are in receipt of your application, then you can rest assured. Those dates quoted in our signatures are the dates we got their feedbacks.

The I-134 is for dv interviews.

Thanx ammeck! however I would like to know the case when I864 is filed by the sponsor.Do you have any link for the detail information that supports your statement.If yes could u please provide me one so that I can confirm it.

Really?? didn't know about that... Should I send a real mail, or I can do it via email?
Thank you!!!!!

Thanx ammeck! however I would like to know the case when I864 is filed by the sponsor.Do you have any link for the detail information that supports your statement.If yes could u please provide me one so that I can confirm it.

jay_singh, i'm not clear about your question. could you put it in another way?