2nd interview after 2nd FP

ouhsc92

Registered Users (C)
I have just received the 2nd interview letter. I have already passed US history and English tests(3 years ago). Do I have to take those tests again? Also is this an indication that my name check is compete, because I have gone thru this before. Is there any way to know about name check status, prior to going for the interview(scheduled for 25th July). Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

08/05/2005 passed US history
ever since stuck in Name check
2nd FP on 05/08/2008
2nd Interview 07/25/2008

I went to the interview in June 2006, pass the test and have been waiting since, but 3 weeks ago I got my 2nd FP notice, and a few days ago I got a letter from the FBI saying they already send the results to USCIS. I don't think they will interview you again, thats weird.. I'm waiting for my Oath letter hope it gets here soon...

I have received the IL, the interview is scheduled for 25th July. I called IO about the name check, she said they don't have any information on that. So my questions is, is ther any other way to find out about name check being cleared?
Thanks

If you've been scheduled for interview it means your name check has been cleared. They no longer schedule interviews before your name check clears.

I recall posts about second interview. They will ask if anything changed since may things may happen during 3 years. Exam you pass only once.