2nd FP for Sept/Oct 2002

Good news finally! :) Got my 2FP notice today in the mail. This was definitely one frustrating wait. Now only to see if I can go for early FP. :) Anyone have any good experiences at San Jose service center?

Done early FP

My original FP is scheduled on 8/25 but I went to the office on 7/17 and it was just fine.

They didn't ask me any question. It was not crowded anyway. It is in Sacramento, CA.

Good News! I got my 2nd FP as well. (Both for my spouse and myself)

Hope to get FP done early in SJC
My online message doesn't say 2nd FP notice sent. yet.
140_takes_4ever said:
Good news finally! :) Got my 2FP notice today in the mail. This was definitely one frustrating wait. Now only to see if I can go for early FP. :) Anyone have any good experiences at San Jose service center?

140_takes_4ever said:
Did your online status change. Mine didn't yet.

Congrats 140_takes_4ever for getting your 2nd FP notice. Do it early and pray God that your GC gets approved soon. Good Luck and all the best..........

Got 2FP notice too

I got my 2FP notice for myself yesterday not for my wife yet. The appt date given is 9/3/2004. PLan to go early if I get the notice for my wife soon. If it does not I plan to go and complete mine. Will there be a problem if primary does it independently of dependent. Please advise...
----------------------------------------
WAC03-046-5XXXXX
RD: 11/22/02
1FP 1/11/2003
Waiting for

pinnacle_man,

As expected no! :) No change in status, all the more reason to believe that the information that is available on the website is not 100% accurate.

TensedGuy,

Will be going in for early FP this week. Not sure if it will trigger off an approval, but atleast that is one thing out of the way. Hope to go at 8:00 am sharp, that way there shouldn't be that much traffic. Thanks for the good wishes. :)

congratulations! one more step to approval!
hope they pick up 03002 too.

140_takes_4ever said:

NIWcon485,

Thanks for the wishes, though it doesn't signify anything specifically, this is the first I have heard from INS (outside the reply to the fax I sent a long time ago), regarding my 485 since Nov 2002. So some cause for cheer.

With regards to 03002 cases, I am pretty sure they are around the corner. If you read some of my past posts on this regard. The FP notices are being sent with some method to their madness. When the August/Sept applicants started getting their FP notices a couple of months ago, I had estimated that Oct/Nov should be getting their FP notices 3-4 months down the line. So going by that, this wasn't a surprise. But the problem with INS is that it works in mysterious ways. They take the whole damn month and randomly send out FP notices. So you don't know WHEN in the month will you get your FP notice. Take a look at this thread, and you will see people WAY after my RD, getting their FP notices WAY before I did.

But I will leave you this good thought, I personally think the FP notice process, (thanks to it being sub-contracted) is really fast! They should get to you inside the next 3 weeks. Don't forget to post here once you get the notice in hand. :) Good luck!

I got my second FP scheduled for Aug 10th. I did early on july 16th.I called the FBI number and found they sent out results to USCIS on the same day!!!!.
Now wainting....

beech1996 said:
I got my second FP scheduled for Aug 10th. I did early on july 16th.I called the FBI number and found they sent out results to USCIS on the same day!!!!.
Now wainting....

What is your online status ?

did your lawyer get the notice too?

140_takes_4ever said:
pinnacle_man,

As expected no! :) No change in status, all the more reason to believe that the information that is available on the website is not 100% accurate.

TensedGuy,

Will be going in for early FP this week. Not sure if it will trigger off an approval, but atleast that is one thing out of the way. Hope to go at 8:00 am sharp, that way there shouldn't be that much traffic. Thanks for the good wishes. :)

My wife got 2nd FP, I'm waiting

My wife got 2nd FP notice on July 9, I'm still waiting. I am primary applicant. Plan to call customer service by the end of the week.

parolee,
wac03002

Thanks, but there is no diffrence now. I just hope they'll send me the 2nd fp notice. I fax an inquiry to request 2nd fp 3 weeks ago. now I am going to fax the follow up inquiry. any body know the precedure?

is there any specific form that I should use for the 2nd level inquiry?

pinnacle_man said:
NIWcon485, you are concurrent filer. Yours should be in pilot program.May be you can request them.

NIWcon485 said:
Thanks, but there is no diffrence now. I just hope they'll send me the 2nd fp notice. I fax an inquiry to request 2nd fp 3 weeks ago. now I am going to fax the follow up inquiry. any body know the precedure?

is there any specific form that I should use for the 2nd level inquiry?
Unfortunately you don't have a basis for 2nd level fax inquiry, because your PD is not beyond the JIT. It is only after that happens can you use 2nd level fax.

But FYI, the procedure is to send the first level inquiry first, after 2-4 weeks or so of inactivity you send the second level of inquiry using the same form, but to a different number.

I usually advice people who want to trigger things off to use level I fax inquiry, since it is pretty much a matter of luck. But level II I think is a slightly more serious matter. You don't want to piss off someone at INS into throwing your case into cold storage or worse asking for a security clearence. Then the fat is in fire and you are screwed.

So stick to level I and wait patiently, if you still haven't received the FP notice by the time the JIT crosses your PD, get after them with a broom.

And no my lawyer did not get a copy of the FP notice.

chenkaiwen,

No you cannot try to contact ANYONE outside the procedures set forth. You will be treading on a sticky wicket and it could be construed as an attempt to gain unfair advantage or worse bribe a federal officer. Carries huge penalties for both offences. After which GC will be just a far away dream.

Best route is to use fax inquiry/senator/congressman to push your case forward.

Got 2nd FP notice today in mail. No update online. WAC03018xxxxx. Hopefully the approval won't take long to arrive.

Hello All:

Got my 2nd FP and did it on July 30th. Exactly after a week the changed and LUD got changed to "Received your FP and we have started to work on your case. A notice will be sent if any decision has been taken"

Hope I may get the approval soon. Good luck you all....