2nd FP for Sept/Oct 2002

RSL said:
Received 2 FP for myself & spouse.

WAC 227****** scheduled on 10 Aug.

gjp26 where did you go to give your FP early ?

-rsl
I went to the Application Support Center on 250 Broadway in downtown SFO.

RSL said:
Received 2 FP for myself & spouse.

WAC 227****** scheduled on 10 Aug.

gjp26 where did you go to give your FP early ?

-rsl
Is the second FP any indication of, roughly, when a case will be approved?

gjp26 said:
Is the second FP any indication of, roughly, when a case will be approved?

I'm sure it depends on other factors too, but in my case, we did our FP2s early on 6/10 (SF walk-in, originally scheduled for Santa Rosa), results received by USCIS on 6/12 (a Saturday), and our approvals were 7/9.

Received 2nd FP notice today. Appnt is on july 30th. Not willing to do earlier.

I-485 Sep 2002
1st FP Oct 2002
2nd FP July 2004

Got the 2nd FP for me and wife. Appointment is for mid of Aug. Its a Sep 02 case. It would be nice to know how the approval trend is for these cases, if we track them on the same thread. My wac is 02-277.

Thanks.
GW

My case is approved but wife got her 2nd FP notice for August 13th. Her RD is Oct 1, 2002. For some reason, her appointment is in the old city where we lived in 2002 but no longer. Can she use that notice to do the FP in this new location?

Thanks.

Please don't do that mistake. Your case may be transferred to the new location. Another cause of delays and agony. Just go to the old location and finish it up.

Yeah I also want to know the trend of approvals. My Wac is 02-289. Let's keep this chain open so that we will knowing their approvals trend.

why will case transfer if do FP in different place?

Hi, TensedGuy,

I am not clear about why do the FP in a different location will trigger case transfer.
I have my 1st FP done in one place and 2nd FP done in another place (a little bit far from the 1st one, but it was the designated place as the 2nd FP notice required) since I have moved once during the long wait. See the following movements:

Live FP place
==============================
San Diego San Diego
La Jolla San Marcos
==============================
(note: both La Jolla and San Marcos are parts of San Diego county)

Will this trigger a transfer? I followed all CSC requirements although I felt strange why the FP places changed.
Any hints?

Thanks a lot! :confused: :confused:

Question for WIK

WIK,

When you did your 2nd FP early, didn't they ask you any question why you were doing so? Any issue at all? I got my FP notice for 8/25/04 and today is 7/12/04. I am planning to go early too.

After the FP, any RFE for you?

Thanks much.

bangu said:
WIK,

When you did your 2nd FP early, didn't they ask you any question why you were doing so? Any issue at all? I got my FP notice for 8/25/04 and today is 7/12/04. I am planning to go early too.

After the FP, any RFE for you?

Thanks much.

I told the security guard that:

a) I was scheduled for June 11, but they decided to close all Federal offices on June 11 for Reagan's memorial, so I went June 10.
b) I was scheduled for Santa Rosa, because I live just over the SF/Marin county line, but that is a 50 mile drive for me each way. However, the SF ASC is 1/2 block from my office in San Francisco.

He seemed cool about all that and let me in. They were not that busy.

As for RFE - absolutely none. See my signature... also, wife and I received our approval emails/online case status updated on July 9. Waiting for paper notices.

This is my first time to post message in this forum.

I'd like to share some information and get some help here. :)

wac-022665XXXX
ND: August '02
FP2: 7/04
LUDs:

Hi dvdhe,

If it's the same city then you will be fine with your case. I mean if the city/state (San Diego to say LA, or say some other state) gets changed, then there are chances of transferring your case. Sorry for the confusion, I thought you have changed the city. You will be fine.

Bangu:

It won't be a problem at all if you do your FP earlier than the scheduled date. What's wrong in giving it a shot if you are staying in the same city as mentioned FP appointment notice. I too did my first FP much earlier than the scheduled date. I just walked in the afternoon when there is no crowd. No one asked me any question, I just said that I will be out of the town during my actual FP scheduled date. That's it, they allowed me to have my first FP. So just give it a try and let us know. Hope they will allow you.