• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

25 days and counting

So I trust all is well, folks?

Well, I can't believe this whole thing has brought in the "main man's" attention! Yes, as far as I'm concerned you won't see any of those stuff any more, if that was so devastatingly unacceptable.

I must admit I was touched by what JohnnyCash did, which will be more that enough for me to keep me out of those confrontations in the future.

Well, I can't believe this whole thing has brought in the "main man's" attention! Yes, as far as I'm concerned you won't see any of those stuff any more, if that was so devastatingly unacceptable.

I must admit I was touched by what JohnnyCash did, which will be more that enough for me to keep me out of those confrontations in the future.

I try to remember we are all "main men" in our own lives. No one is really more "main" than another. No? :)

Oh, the founder of this forum, Rajiv S. Khanna, showed up here too. It is the special day.
I praise his work so much. I know he is a very professional immigration lawyer.
Keep good works, Mr. Khanna.
Wish you have a good luck.

hi,
most People have people have receive NLs letter , your chanes are less than 0,001, if you have not recceive one until now.

I'm think you are wrong. Maybe the NL will arrive after check our "Confirmation Number" at dv lottery web site on July 1st or they want to save some paper. Remember, that this is the first time that we can know if we won or not through the Dv lottery Web site. Good Luck to all. :D

I'm think you are wrong. Maybe the NL will arrive after check our "Confirmation Number" at dv lottery web site on July 1st or they want to save some paper. Remember, that this is the first time that we can know if we won or not through the Dv lottery Web site. Good Luck to all. :D

exactly! well said.

hey Erivas

which website we need to go to check who won ? how they going put it ,numbers ? or with confirmation we have when we filled the DV?

thanks and good luck

hey Erivas

which website we need to go to check who won ? how they going put it ,numbers ? or with confirmation we have when we filled the DV?

thanks and good luck

You can check your "Confirmation Number" at ww.dvlottery.state.gov on July 1st. :) Did you save your number? :confused:

so meaning those who,s numbers is higher will not get chance or what? C/N 2009AF000396***

Heeeey , my friend try to contact KCC to check your case coz my number is lesser than yours , and I got my Second Letter, and I also conducted my Interview, and now waiting for the outcome of the Administrative Processing,

so I think your NL has been lost some where in the way to you, your interview propably could be on last May,

wish you the success.