• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2019 selectee my number is current HELP!

Omnia

Hello everyone!
I have a question, on the visa bulletin of June it said 37,200 for Africa and my number is 34xxx but I haven’t receive anything from the KCC and I emailed them to ask about my interview date and when should i go for my medical examination they kept sending me an email about the past requirements which are the passport, police clearance and the birth certificates.. etc. I replied that I already sent the complete documents to the documents email and they didn’t send me if any were missing! And never mentioned why I wasn’t scheduled yet for an interview! And now on July it says current for Africa! Please advise me what to do? Should i send the documents again? Or should i just wait for them to schedule my interview? I’m sorry I don’t have much experience about this so please help me!
Sorry to make it long and thank you guys

Did you check your spam folder for an email from them? When did you send your documents in?

You need to send the documents again. This is what you should have done earlier on instead of the back and forth email telling them “I already sent the complete documents to the documents email ...”. Resend the documents right away! Then follow up with a phone call.

p.s. don’t duplicate the same post in the forum, post on one thread and wait for a response.

glad to have stumbled upon this forum. i need advice....1. my CN is current this July 2019AF00039*** i haven't received the email to send my documents. also haven't received my 2NL. i got my good conduct last year july, immediately after submitting form ds 260 so i know il have to go for another soon. do i wait for the 2NL before taking my kcse certs to knec? 2. what else should i be doing meanwhile as i wait for the documents email and 2NL? 3. i have a boyfriend we were planning to get married before end of year. i will have attended my interview by then i guess. whats the best way to bring him over to the US Later? will it raise questions if we get married before the interview? i was thinking it will seem rushed. also, if i travel when pregnant, will that be a problem?

glad to have stumbled upon this forum. i need advice....1. my CN is current this July 2019AF00039*** i haven't received the email to send my documents. also haven't received my 2NL. i got my good conduct last year july, immediately after submitting form ds 260 so i know il have to go for another soon. do i wait for the 2NL before taking my kcse certs to knec? 2. what else should i be doing meanwhile as i wait for the documents email and 2NL? 3. i have a boyfriend we were planning to get married before end of year. i will have attended my interview by then i guess. whats the best way to bring him over to the US Later? will it raise questions if we get married before the interview? i was thinking it will seem rushed. also, if i travel when pregnant, will that be a problem?

You need to send your documents to KCC RIGHT AWAY! Forget about waiting for the document email from KCC, you’re about to loose this opportunity as there’s only one month of interview schedule left for 2019 selectees.

And forget about getting married and adding your boyfriend, you’ve already left that too late by the way. You also should have already requested your KCSE from KNEC by the way.

Reactions: YTM
...thanks. will do that as soon as possible. my police clearance expires 19th july i hope its ok to submit that but get another before the interview.
also on the boyfriend, not that i want to add him now, but later. as in i want to go to the US a married person. i dont mean to do it before the interview, but after.

...thanks. will do that as soon as possible. my police clearance expires 19th july i hope its ok to submit that but get another before the interview.
also on the boyfriend, not that i want to add him now, but later. as in i want to go to the US a married person. i dont mean to do it before the interview, but after.

Send the PCC as is.

Getting married after the interview but before entering the US? Technically speaking, it shouldn’t be an issue but stranger things have been know to happen - you may run into trouble at the POE. We’ve also had reports of COs warning selectees to not get married before entering the US following their visa approval.

Issues to consider:
Are you planning on taking up your husband’s name after your marriage? If yes, what’s the name that will be on the passport you’ll use in entering the US?
You do realize the GC will be issued in your current name only? You’ll have to have close to $500 to get a replacement GC in your marital name.
The only way your would be husband will be able to join you will be through family based sponsorship which currently takes about two years to process and is a lot more expensive than the DV process by the way.

wow. ok. will have to reconsider my options. thankyou so much tho. one last question, must i have my host fill the I 134 form (i thinks its called that)? i seem to be behind on soo many things...

wow. ok. will have to reconsider my options. thankyou so much tho. one last question, must i have my host fill the I 134 form (i thinks its called that)? i seem to be behind on soo many things...

Yes you definitely haven’t been proactive about your selection.

Having an I-134 on hand is always a good idea.

so, i sent the documents and got the automatic acknowledgement of receipt email, I've applied for a good conduct, heading to knec to make the application for kcse certificate , i have the I 134. anything else i need to do or be doing? how soon should i expect the interview invitation mail? and how soon for the interview? thankyou

so, i sent the documents and got the automatic acknowledgement of receipt email, I've applied for a good conduct, heading to knec to make the application for kcse certificate , i have the I 134. anything else i need to do or be doing? how soon should i expect the interview invitation mail? and how soon for the interview? thankyou

Now you need to follow up by calling KCC to confirm they’ve received your documents and are satisfied with what you sent. Then keep your fingers crossed and hope KCC is able to finish processing your DS260 and your documents in time to in order for them to include you in the September interview batch which is the last one for DV2019. Notification for September dates should be coming out sometime this month.

hey, after sending your documents, how long does it take to receive the 'ready for scheduling' email? i sent my docs, got the automatic response, sent an email to enquire if they were satisfied with the documents, this was the response.....'Thank you for your inquiry.

After sending documents to KCCDVDocuments@state.gov, you will receive an automatic reply to your email. If there are no attachments, the auto reply explains there are no documents attached to the email. If there are attachments, the auto reply explains we received your email and are currently processing your documents. Please allow time for processing of your documents. Documents are processed in numerical order, based on lottery rank number. Once KCC has processed your documents, we will let you know if anything is missing or if we have received everything needed.'