• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

I dunno how you guys could see the results. The website is all the time crashing here hahah... maybe you should check again later? Could possibly be a glitch or something due the server dying? :p

As much as I'd love to believe in what you are saying/suggesting but I know that this probably is my real result.

Reactions: Eby
No one in selected so far, right? It is the same like last year. Maybe these with ERROR message will be selected :)
Oh man, who knows right? That would be something haha but I think that would only be the case (if it is the case at all) if you already entered your confirmation number and then pressed 'next' to the following page.... argh I would just like to know already as well! Going to eat something now, take a chill pill and check back in an hour or so :cool::)

Last edited:
No one in selected so far, right? It is the same like last year. Maybe these with ERROR message will be selected :)

That is not like last year - and considering that there are less than 100 DV2017 hopefuls on this thread, it is not at all surprising that we don't have a winner out of this group yet. Once the OCers wake up, we should have some news....

Reactions: Eby
Maybe these with ERROR message will be selected :)

The error messages are the connection being reset, traffic to the site has tripped multiple providers Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection platforms. So not only is the website under significant load, there's also providers that were (and possibly still are) deliberately killing traffic to the site.

Should stabilise over the next few hours id imagine.

I don't know how you guys were able to put your info, I can't even reach that page....I'm only testing, nothing much

maybe I'll check later at night or tomorrow...

My sister is worried for no reason, she's not getting the 1%...She has the citizenship since she was born in the US

9.05 pm it is here in Dubai. cant get to the site at all.. i think i will have to check morning only. good luck to all selectees and not selectees..

Edit: this is not my selected letter. I saw this on a facebook group.
13173346_1764056340496882_8110988918960282707_o.jpg

Last edited: