• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

I dunno how you guys could see the results. The website is all the time crashing here hahah... maybe you should check again later? Could possibly be a glitch or something due the server dying? :p

Logged in at 12:00pm on the second and the website was responsive... Looks quite pretty on an iPhone now too! But not selected :( come on DV2018, will be my 15th year entering!

Are you sure?

i don't think there can be any misunderstanding about the results. It either says 'Selected' or 'NOT selected', unfortunately i got the second message... Of course, I'll be checking again just to be 100000% sure, but i'm not going to tell myself it was a glitch or something because than i will be dissapointed all over again

Reactions: Eby
To everyone who hasn't checked yet: no need to be anxious. Results won't change based on how you're feeling right now so you may as well prevent a heart failure.:p
To everyone who wasn't selected: there's always next year, take a break and be prepared for the next DV that I'm sure will be your lucky one.

Positive vibes is the only way to go.