• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

i just refreshed the page in preparation as i've got some stuff to be getting on with until it's time....and already i'm getting this error message :eek:

ELECTRONIC DIVERSITY VISA ENTRY FORM
Unable to Display Page
System Error Occurred
Applicant Entry System is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later.​

i just refreshed the page in preparation as i've got some stuff to be getting on with until it's time....and already i'm getting this error message :eek:

ELECTRONIC DIVERSITY VISA ENTRY FORM
Unable to Display Page
System Error Occurred
Applicant Entry System is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later.​

Yup. Millions of people entered and many of them didn't read the start time, so they are already hitting the servers. Let's see if the government IT kid is able to hold this together for a few hours.

Yup. Millions of people entered and many of them didn't read the start time, so they are already hitting the servers. Let's see if the government IT kid is able to hold this together for a few hours.

i thought that might have been the case....fingers crossed it's back up and running in 39 minutes.....i can't take much more of this!!! :mad: