• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

Hey all, not long to go.... I hope i am successful this year as I too was part of the 2014 selction for OC with a cn of 21XX it was a year of torture.

Qwety good to see you again, I pray this will be your year !!!

Good to be back Mijoro. Wish us the best of luck this time around. Counting few hours from now:D

Reactions: Eby
Hey all, not long to go.... I hope i am successful this year as I too was part of the 2014 selction for OC with a cn of 21XX it was a year of torture.

Qwety good to see you again, I pray this will be your year !!!

I can understand, don't worry, you will be fine. I wish you all the best.

Ye
It is funny and sad how there is some people who got selected but still didn't get a chance for an interview ...it shows how lucky are the people who get low CN and interviews[/QUOTE

Yeah so sad. It's better not to get selected, than to be selected and not make it through

Good luck everyone including myself. I haven't been back on this forum since 2012, obviously I wasn't selected n didn try again till last year... Im trying not to raise my hopes too much but I wish us all good luck!

Hello to all. I'm new in the forum. Good luck to allm as we await the results. Trying not to get excited, since the chances of success are tremendously low. ;)

Thanks for the best wishes and I also agreed on your point of not getting too excited and prevent been too disappointing due to the low chances

Reactions: Eby