• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

i've been pacing around the house for 30 minutes now, i'm soooo anxious. how the hell do you guys do this every year ? lol

In my case I approach this in a different way after my first not selected. I wont even check at 12 EST. I need to take my car for some basic repairs and its the best to continue with normal life stuff, since the chance of winning this is very low.

Yes 2014 was a terrible year for high CNs

Hey all, not long to go.... I hope i am successful this year as I too was part of the 2014 selction for OC with a cn of 21XX it was a year of torture.

Qwety good to see you again, I pray this will be your year !!!

Hi friends, good to see i am not alone in "holding my breath" until the results witch fortunately wont be much longer!!!!

i hope people who actually want it to happen ,get a bit lucky !
this is my first time trying and my anxiety is through the roof !

about me:
i am already an immigrant coming from Georgia (country) and i live in Greece for the past 23+ years so i am somewhat familiar with the whole migration thing.
it was difficult but really rewarding ,so i can only imagine how good you can "create" your life over at the U.S. if you try !

hope the best to you all friends and remember there is always next year!

Hi friends, good to see i am not alone in "holding my breath" until the results witch fortunately wont be much longer!!!!

i hope people who actually want it to happen ,get a bit lucky !
this is my first time trying and my anxiety is through the roof !

about me:
i am already an immigrant coming from Georgia (country) and i live in Greece for the past 23+ years so i am somewhat familiar with the whole migration thing.
it was difficult but really rewarding ,so i can only imagine how good you can "create" your life over at the U.S. if you try !

hope the best to you all friends and remember there is always next year!

Good luck to you Sokrates and who knows. You might be part of that small group of people that get selected on their first try. Hope all is well over in Greece.

In my case I approach this in a different way after my first not selected. I wont even check at 12 EST. I need to take my car for some basic repairs and its the best to continue with normal life stuff, since the chance of winning this is very low.
this is how i was for the last several months too, however now that we're this close i can't contain my excitement.

Thank you very much Pierre! you probably hear alot about the Greek Crisis , but let me tell you that " He who wants to work, will work" (pretty sure that applies everywhere though)

Yes. I'm very aware of the crisis that is hitting several areas of the EU and you always find opportunity in the middle of crisis. Good to know you are making a good living in Greece and again Good Luck and if not then we have DV 2018

Reactions: Eby
this is how i was for the last several months too, however now that we're this close i can't contain my excitement.

Yeah its not easy to hold up the excitement. I do it more in order to prevent a big disappointment like last year but no doubt its hard to control the excitement.