• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2017 DV LOTTERY COUNTDOWN TO MAY

Wow Dv lottery 2015 lotta people got selected with the highest case but they never had chance to be interviewed but thisyear we gotta be blasted with the lowest case good lucky to y'all 6 days and 11hours left[/QUO
TE]

Let's see how it goes, what will be will be.

One thing I know is that, if it's for you nothing can stop it. Everything will go smoothly. Even without too much effort.
I have heard stories of people who applied by mistake, they were just passing and a friend just call them to apply for it. They don't even know what it is or how. No plans in their life for ever going to the state, and all of a sudden, it just happened. What will be will be. I know of people who think they are not qualified and everything just worked out well for them too.

I wish you all the best. It's a thing of joy.

What's going on! Am I the only one pre-selected this year, or what?
Hahahaha, arent you the guy last year, that said that you know that u wete selected,and that u r sure that u were selected, same way talking like this,hehe last year i wait to you my username was 3amak mahmoud! Hehehe and all of sudden when results were out, u got offline never replied! So this year i am telling u take it easy! Dont act like u won it! Cuz u will not! Until u win it hehehehehehhe

Hahahaha, arent you the guy last year, that said that you know that u wete selected,and that u r sure that u were selected, same way talking like this,hehe last year i wait to you my username was 3amak mahmoud! Hehehe and all of sudden when results were out, u got offline never replied! So this year i am telling u take it easy! Dont act like u won it! Cuz u will not! Until u win it hehehehehehhe

No not him, he's making fun of the other guys who did what you described.

Also..
I see we already have the first "I heard stories..." in this thread, sigh. That way lies denial for those who get selected. Tip: if you get selected, make sure you have all your ducks in a row. Even if you believe in fate or praying or whatever, those things are not going to get you a visa - meeting the requirements will.

One thing I know is that, if it's for you nothing can stop it. Everything will go smoothly. Even without too much effort.
I have heard stories of people who applied by mistake, they were just passing and a friend just call them to apply for it. They don't even know what it is or how. No plans in their life for ever going to the state, and all of a sudden, it just happened. What will be will be. I know of people who think they are not qualified and everything just worked out well for them too.

Well a CO could stop it. Not complying with the instructions could stop it. Not becoming current could stop it. AP that goes past the year end could stop it.

But yeah - apart from those things and the 1 in 100 chance of being selected, pretty much nothing can stop it.

There is definitely some people that are lucky and get selected on the first time. I'm sure that group of people represent a very low percentage of all the selected but again its all based on luck from my perspective and if you get selected, then you need to prepare for what is next. Not everyone that is selected iss eligible for the visa but no doubt the hardest part of this is getting selected. I learned to always expect the not selected. since i have 99% of chances of getting it :p

Reactions: Eby
Hey big family I'm used to bein' existed as soon as we're sharin' differ ideas I had read differ forums in which people had told about dv lottery random's select I don't think so the choice is made by random cuz the game has an instruction to follow,who has idea about it?

Hey big family I'm used to bein' existed as soon as we're sharin' differ ideas I had read differ forums in which people had told about dv lottery random's select I don't think so the choice is made by random cuz the game has an instruction to follow,who has idea about it?

It's not a "game". It's a lottery, with specified eligibility criteria. You enter if you meet the criteria (is that what you mean by instructions to follow?) Then a random selection is done from those entrants.

But they're used to double checkin' ours photos for discovin' the multi entrants cuz It's practically impossible to a computer to detect the fraud if someone changes Hairstyle

Hi Fam.. heard that people who often get SELECTED often register in the last days of Dv lottery registration.. What do you Think about it?

But they're used to double checkin' ours photos for discovin' the multi entrants cuz It's practically impossible to a computer to detect the fraud if someone changes Hairstyle

Facial recognition software is not fooled by different hairstyle. Or different colored contact lenses, etc.

And disqualifying people for not following the rules doesn't mean it isn't a random selection - it just means people who break the rules don't get visas.

Hi Fam.. heard that people who often get SELECTED often register in the last days of Dv lottery registration.. What do you Think about it?

False. The selection is random. If there is any bias to entries at the beginning, middle or end (I've also heard this rumor about the start of the entry period by the way) it would simply be a reflection of more people entering during that time period.