• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2015 DV Winners from Zimbabwe

Hey guys, I am wanting to be doing something while we wait. Sometimes i have tried to study each state of the USA to see which one i would prefer according to my wallet, profession and ambitions, but i thought i am going too ahead of myself and stopped it. What can we keep ourselves busy while we wait for these '4 decades' to come to pass?

Hey there people. I wonder if there is going to be DV2021 this year considering the status quo and the President's announcement of a temporary halt on all immigration on Twitter. Here i was countingdown the days.
#Sad4days

Hey ;Any dv2022 winners from Zimbabwe ?
Also l hear saying they need 7 O levels (that l have); and 3 A levels (l have 3 A levels but l rewrote the other subject l failed the following year and passed); does that affect my interview; l will also be having my interview in Johannesburg South Africa.

Also l hear saying they need 7 O levels (that l have); and 3 A levels (l have 3 A levels but l rewrote the other subject l failed the following year and passed); does that affect my interview; l will also be having my interview in Johannesburg South Africa.
Hie my husband won dv2022 and we are from zimbabwe. His case number is 2022AF35×××..Where did you get the information of the o levels and a level requirements? I know of someone who won almost 10years ago they had 5 olevels but had different certificates for
each of the 5 subjects...

Hie my husband won dv2022 and we are from zimbabwe. His case number is 2022AF35×××..Where did you get the information of the o levels and a level requirements? I know of someone who won almost 10years ago they had 5 olevels but had different certificates for
each of the 5 subjects...
hi Tombie can l give you my number so that we can stay in touch and help each other ; l have a relative who won dv2021 and has an interview in harare on the 5 th of August.

a dv2021 winner received an email from the Harare Embassy at scheduling that the acceptable level of education is an o'level certificate. they didn't specify on grading. So you should be ok unless Joburg does it differently.

hi Tombie can l give you my number so that we can stay in touch and help each other ; l have a relative who won dv2021 and has an interview in harare on the 5 th of August.
there are groups from Zim selectees for DV2021 and another for DV2022 already. im not sure if this forum allows us to share such information but if it does i would be happy to have you added

there are groups from Zim selectees for DV2021 and another for DV2022 already. im not sure if this forum allows us to share such information but if it does i would be happy to have you ad
there are groups from Zim selectees for DV2021 and another for DV2022 already. im not sure if this forum allows us to share such information but if it does i would be happy to have you added
Yes l would love to be in group l have inboxed you

Hi Zimbabweans, is there anyone waiting for a 2NL from the Harare Embassy? My case number was current last month but I have not yet received the 2NL but I saw that some people with a higher case number than mine they received their case numbers in February?

Hi Zimbabweans, is there anyone waiting for a 2NL from the Harare Embassy? My case number was current last month but I have not yet received the 2NL but I saw that some people with a higher case number than mine they received their case numbers in February?
To get better responses, try giving more information. What is your case number, eg 2023AF00035XXX?

Thank you Samusoni, my case number is 2023AF00023XXX
Do you know if your DS260 was processed? I would imagine you should have received your 2NL now. Maybe the one with a higher CN had their case scheduled for interview before your ds260 was processed. They say that interviews are scheduled by CNs. So, that's the only reason I think they got in before you. There could be other reasons I am not aware of.

I believe the DS260 was processed because I received the email below saying that it is ready to be scheduled when I inquired about that early this month.
Your case number is now current for interview processing. Once the interview date has been scheduled, you will receive notification via email to check ..... If you need to make changes to your DS-260 you should contact the consular section where you will be interviewed, or bring the information about your changes to your interview appointment. Because your case is ready to be scheduled, KCC can no longer unlock your application.

DV2023 player waiting for the results on May 6. praying and hoping i get selected. Anyone else waiting for the results?