2015 asylum seekers in LA

Does anyone want to band together and tell the USCIS that it should reinstate the first in, first out policy

I FEEL HOPELESS
Me too! I applied in 2015 and my husband can't visit his uncle, who is dying due to cancer. This is so unfair and inhumane!!!I was wondering if we can be united as a group and file a group lawsuit against the "LIFO" policy? Will anyone join me? Or anyone who knows a more effective way to form a community of suffering people like us?

Me too! I applied in 2015 and my husband can't visit his uncle, who is dying due to cancer. This is so unfair and inhumane!!!I was wondering if we can be united as a group and file a group lawsuit against the "LIFO" policy? Will anyone join me? Or anyone who knows a more effective way to form a community of suffering people like us?
I agree with you, the lifo policy is ridiculous unfair, we should find more people who filed cases during 2015-2017 and united together to file a lawsuit, last time at 2015, 40,000 people file the lawsuit to again LIFO, and then USCIS change the policy to First in, first out,