2015 asylum seekers in LA

Mikejoe

who else submitted the application in 2015 at LA. how many more years we need to wait to get the interview, I ask the office, and they cannot tell me how many years I need to wait, I feel it is like forever.

who else submitted the application in 2015 at LA. how many more years we need to wait to get the interview, I ask the office, and they cannot tell me how many years I need to wait, I feel it is like forever.
what office? this is awful 5 years

Los Angeles asylum office, I hope they can at least tell me to wait 3 more years, but they can't
I think its LIFO system going on now; not sure though. Call your attorney or USCIS & ask what system are they following currently. If its LIFO, then wait for few more years....

I think its LIFO system going on now; not sure though. Call your attorney or USCIS & ask what system are they following currently. If its LIFO, then wait for few more years....
yeah, LAST IN FIRST OUT is the policy right now, I know I need to wait more years, but I don't know if it has an end because the backlog

thanks, it's just another five years for me, not a big problem
are you being cynical or sarcastic? another 5 years in limbo even if you have ead card is not ideal , depending on your level of education there are very few exciting job opportunities, inability to travel or even the fear that a new governemnt may come in and upturn the law, if i were you i would be making plans for 2021, immigration in the usa is a sellers market, the buyer must be circumsperct and cunning.

are you being cynical or sarcastic? another 5 years in limbo even if you have ead card is not ideal , depending on your level of education there are very few exciting job opportunities, inability to travel or even the fear that a new governemnt may come in and upturn the law, if i were you i would be making plans for 2021, immigration in the usa is a sellers market, the buyer must be circumsperct and cunning.
there are already 50,000 to 60,000 pending cases did not get interviews yet in Los Angeles, and the case is getting more and more every day. I can't do anything about it now.

Ppl who got rescheduled due to covid aren't getting priority over new cases (LIFO)? Pls share your recent experience on this for everybody's benefit
•First priority: Applications that were scheduled for an interview, but the interview had to be rescheduled at the applicant’s request or the needs of USCIS.

•Second priority: Applications that have been pending 21 days or less. (If there are not enough interview slots to accommodate initial filings, these cases will be moved to the third scheduling priority.)

•Third priority: All other pending affirmative asylum applications will be scheduled for interviews starting with newer filings and working back towards older filings.

That is not true, unless their interviews are being rescheduled.
how come it is not true? First priority is those people who rescheduled the interview, and Second priority is who have been pending 21 days or less, not everyone need to reschedule their interview

how come it is not true? First priority is those people who rescheduled the interview, and Second priority is who have been pending 21 days or less, not everyone need to reschedule their interview

Everybody who got interviewed recently are the rescheduled ones. Second priority groups are not getting interviews.