2015-2017 ASYLUM SEEKERS who are still waiting for interview

Yes it works, try to reach out by email.
I emailed them and got an response less than a month, few weeks later my attorney called me and told me to get prepare and read carefully the declaration because the interview schedule will be due anytime soon.
when did you emailed them, I sent the email to them to request to join the short list, but they still did not add me to the list, I sent it to them at end of the January.

Yes it works, try to reach out by email.
I emailed them and got an response less than a month, few weeks later my attorney called me and told me to get prepare and read carefully the declaration because the interview schedule will be due anytime soon.
did you receive the interview letter from asylum office or they only contact your attorney

Hi everyone,

I just want to give you an update.
Finally, I got my interview around 3 weeks ago and currently, I'm waiting for the decision.
Applied: December 2016
Interview: Early February 2022 (after 2x of expedite request)
The interview took almost 4 hours.

Hi everyone,

I just want to give you an update.
Finally, I got my interview around 3 weeks ago and currently, I'm waiting for the decision.
Applied: December 2016
Interview: Early February 2022 (after 2x of expedite request)
The interview took almost 4 hours.
Hope you get approval, may I know which office you applied to?

hi guys, I've been waiting for asylum interview for 8 years, I've applied in december 2015, is there any way to expedite it? Or maybe someone of you aware when we will be called? Or USCIS started to check old cases maybe?

hi guys, I've been waiting for asylum interview for 8 years, I've applied in december 2015, is there any way to expedite it? Or maybe someone of you aware when we will be called? Or USCIS started to check old cases maybe?
Waiting since June 2016, keep sending an expedite requests until you get your interview or consider Writ of mandamus if you have 4000-6000 $ for a lawyer.