2014-2017 asylum seekers

Mikejoe

what should we do? I am waiting for the interview almost 7 years, and based on the backlog and last in first out policy, I don't think I can get in the interview in the next 10 years, maybe forever.

what should we do? I am waiting for the interview almost 7 years, and based on the backlog and last in first out policy, I don't think I can get in the interview in the next 10 years, maybe forever.
7 years is too long, which office?
Did you ask you attorney to follow up?

7 years is too long, which office?
Did you ask you attorney to follow up?
LA OFFICE, my attorney won't do anything for me, and there are many pending cases, and because of the last in first out policy, right now they are still interviewing people who submitted the case at 01/2021

LA OFFICE, my attorney won't do anything for me, and there are many pending cases, and because of the last in first out policy, right now they are still interviewing people who submitted the case at 01/2021
LA office is so slow, I am waiting to my decision almost 2 years from LA office and my attorney won't do anything ,

Did you receive any update from your case?

This is beyond crazy, i feel your pain especially when you see people who applied in 2018/2019 already with their greencards, its just so sad

We applied in October 2015, still waiting. This is ridiculous. And now they are behind for EAD renewal, my husband lost his job(

You can always request the local office to expedite your case and schedule an interview. It doesn't hurt to try. I also know a few people who scheduled an appointment and requested to be put on the shortlist in the Anaheim office and they got their interview faster. YMMV.