2013 August N-400 Tracker

Case still stuck in initial review since FP was done (08/29/13) , well i have learnt to be patient, I received my green card before my status changed the last time i applied to the USCIS. Don't know why. Anyone else using Baltimore Office?

Hey lagosguy
I am in same situation, but still in initial review. I think it's based on when did you receive your GC?

Hey Lagosguy

I have received my GC on 11/05/2008. Congrats on your update. hopefully mine does that too.

Hey leno

I have applied same date as yours but I didn't receive any updates since my fingerprints which was on 09/06. Would you able to tell me your GC received date?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
No updates since September 30th? Yikes! I wonder if the government shutdown has slow things down :confused:

Interview scheduled email received today, awaiting for the letter that includes time and place for interview.

08/14/13: N-400 mailed, Phoenix AZ
08/27/13: N-400 delivered
08/30/13: check cashed
09/03/13: NOA Received
09/12/13: FP notice recvd for 9/19/2013
09/19/13: FP done
09/24/13: In line for interview scheduling
10/15/13: Interview Scheduled Email
xx/xx/13: YL Received
xx/xx/13: IL Recvd
xx/xx/13 : Interview Scheduled
xx/xx/13 : Interview Done- 'Passed'
xx/xx/13 : Oath scheduling que
xx/xx/13 : Oath Letter received
xx/xx/13 : Oath Ceremony "US Citizen"
xx/xx/13 : Applied for Passport
xx/xx/13 : Received Passport

I had an interview on July 1st 2013 for US citizenship. My application N400 has been approved, however the schedule for oath ceremony is taking forever. Today is October 17, 2013 and I am not scheduled for oath ceremony. In case status, it states it has been put for queue on July 29. I was wondering if anyone is having the same sort of problem who applied from St Louis, MO?

Thanks
Yusuf

I need help with this

I called tire 2 today to ask if they sent out a letter of interview she ask for my case number and said i am inline for interview i should get a letter in the next 2 to 3 weeks but here is what i got in email alert on the 7th

Please let me know if u guys think that there might be an eror with the system

On October 7, 2013, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was scheduled for interview. You will receive a notice with a time and place for your interview. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date the notice is mailed, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address

Is there a problem with the system

Yes you are right but again USCIS won't give you anything till that 30 days from October 7 has gone. You can raise a service request or an infopass(which is better as if you raise a service request you need to wait another 15 days before that gets resolved) after Nov 7th if you have not received it by then. If you call them before that even if they have the above information they are going to repeat exactly the same info.

I called tire 2 today to ask if they sent out a letter of interview she ask for my case number and said i am inline for interview i should get a letter in the next 2 to 3 weeks but here is what i got in email alert on the 7th

Please let me know if u guys think that there might be an eror with the system

On October 7, 2013, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was scheduled for interview. You will receive a notice with a time and place for your interview. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of the date the notice is mailed, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address

Is there a problem with the system
Nothing to be scared about, you are fine.

Am I schaduled or am I inline for interview

Nothing to be scared about, you are fine.

Thank you for the quick respond

I am just confused the online status says that i am schaduled for interview and the tire 2 officer said I am inline foe interview schaduling so which one is it?

Schaduled or Inline

Thanks again

Actually the online status should be right. But you have to deal with USCIS so you never know. The good news are, you only have to deal with them a couple of more weeks and then the can f... you :D

Thank you for your quick response.

I have received yellow letter today. However, it mentions about three documents:

1. Driving license

2. All passports.

3. you indicated in your application that you have been arrested. For these arrests and any other incidents in which you have been involved, bring originals or certified copies of all arrest records and court dispositions showing how each incident was resolved.

In response to no. # 3, I had received ticket for selling tobacco to minor while office was checking on compliance. So I paid for fine $182.00, and I never got any ticket after this. I thought I should not mention in N-400 until I came to this forum which was suggesting me to mention. So I did.

Then, I called the county court to get an official certified copies, but court told me that you can find it online, but I didn't find it.

Please I am little worried about this. Any suggestion how to get an official copies???

I really appreciate for advise. Thanks in advance.

Not even yellow letter yet

People I do not know whats going on with my case online status still showes schaduled for interview on 7th of october.

I have not reacived anything not even a yellow letter

Should i make an infopass

Your thought is greatly apreaciated

3. you indicated in your application that you have been arrested. For these arrests and any other incidents in which you have been involved, bring originals or certified copies of all arrest records and court dispositions showing how each incident was resolved.

In response to no. # 3, I had received ticket for selling tobacco to minor while office was checking on compliance. So I paid for fine $182.00, and I never got any ticket after this. I thought I should not mention in N-400 until I came to this forum which was suggesting me to mention. So I did.

Then, I called the county court to get an official certified copies, but court told me that you can find it online, but I didn't find it.

Please I am little worried about this. Any suggestion how to get an official copies???

I really appreciate for advise. Thanks in advance.

The court must have it, where the hell should you get somnething certified online? You need that document for sure if you don't want to get your case delayed.

People I do not know whats going on with my case online status still showes schaduled for interview on 7th of october.

I have not reacived anything not even a yellow letter

Should i make an infopass

Your thought is greatly apreaciated

Did you call the hotline? Call them again and insist to talk to an 2nd tier officer. Maybe your letter got lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
update & question....

in pre-interview phase

is it normal to receive the yellow letter before the interview one? just requires DL & travel docs..

PR since 08/2005
08/20/13: N-400 mailed to Dallas lockbox
8/22/13: N-400 delivered
8/27/13: check cashed
8/27/13: email received
9/1/13: NOA Received
9/3/13: FP notice recvd
9/20/13: FP done
xx/xx/13: In line
10/20/13: YL Received
xx/xx/13: IL Recvd
xx/xx/13 : Interview Scheduled