• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 Visa bulletin predictions

Subscription

Have I missed something? When I last checked the visa bulletin (about 1 minute ago!) it still says 'April 2012 (Coming Soon)' - do they send out emails before they release the numbers on the webpage?

My case number is OC000011** - based on last years numbers I was hoping my interview would be May...getting very impatient!

You can subscribe...and those who did received the PDF copy via email I guess. I don't subscribe but that's the only explanation coz even Shusterman got it too but not yet posted.

D. OBTAINING THE MONTHLY VISA BULLETIN

The Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs publishes the monthly Visa Bulletin on their website at www.travel.state.gov under the Visas section. Alternatively, visitors may access the Visa Bulletin directly by going to:

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

To be placed on the Department of State’s E-mail subscription list for the “Visa Bulletin”, please send an E-mail to the following E-mail address:

listserv@calist.state.gov

and in the message body type:
Subscribe Visa-Bulletin First name/Last name
(example: Subscribe Visa-Bulletin Sally Doe)

To be removed from the Department of State’s E-mail subscription list for the “Visa Bulletin”, send an e-mail message to the following E-mail address:

listserv@calist.state.gov

and in the message body type: Signoff Visa-Bulletin

The Department of State also has available a recorded message with visa cut-off dates which can be heard at: (202) 663-1541. The recording is normally updated by the middle of each month with information on cut-off dates for the following month.

Readers may submit questions regarding Visa Bulletin related items by E-mail at the following address:

VISABULLETIN@STATE.GOV

(This address cannot be used to subscribe to the Visa Bulletin.)

Department of State Publication 9514

Have I missed something? When I last checked the visa bulletin (about 1 minute ago!) it still says 'April 2012 (Coming Soon)' - do they send out emails before they release the numbers on the webpage?

My case number is OC000011** - based on last years numbers I was hoping my interview would be May...getting very impatient!

Cut off point for May is 1150

I called KCC yesterday PM to find out if my file had been transferred to FO, and this nice lady told me that it had not been transfered and instructed me to contact the FO and ask them to request for it again. She told me to tell them that I was ready for an interview but I confirmed with her that I had already done the interview. I also confirmed that the file had been requested 1-2 times and the first time only an empty folder was sent. The second time, I only know coz FO told me that they would request again.
She insisted that I contact FO and ask for it a 3rd time...and informed me that I would be current in May. She told me to let them know that I would be current in May and need the file requested again...she kept repeating these facts...and so am I LOL!

You were NOT expecting this!!! Speak the truth!!! LOL! LOL! I am truly happy for you! Best wishes!

You are happy for everybody, thanks. me too. I am also happy for my own because My Number has come nearer. I was worried that I wont be current till August but now it seems that it will be in July or around.

For May

AFRICA 50,000 Except: Egypt 33,000
Ethiopia 33,000
Nigeria 25,000
ASIA 40,500
EUROPE 40,000 Except: Uzbekistan 16,500
NORTH AMERICA 10
(BAHAMAS)
OCEANIA 1,150
SOUTH AMERICA, 1,150
and the CARIBBEAN

Thank you for posting - although I don't even have a number I like to keep a little eye on the numbers. Seems Oceania is a little less forcasted than last year (May was 1,175 in 2011).

Good luck to everyone that have their numbers coming up :)

Q

hello everyone

I am little confused!! my case # is AS2012X36XXX Can I send my pakage right now or should I wait until April?? Im doing AOS by the way!!

I am little confused!! my case # is AS2012X36XXX Can I send my pakage right now or should I wait until April?? Im doing AOS by the way!!

I think it's best to wait until April; if you send too early, your AOS package may likely be returned to you due to early filing.

thank you real_picture

I think it's best to wait until April; if you send too early, your AOS package may likely be returned to you due to early filing.

should I wait till April even though I am in the advance part of the Visa Bulletin.

Can't Wait for May Bulletin to be out

Counting days for May '12 Bulletin to come out....I guess I will be current in June......:)

AS46***
Going for CP

Waiting waiting and waiting

15 + days for May bulletin to come out........Already unfocused on my duty !!!!!!
God help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS46xxx