• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 Visa bulletin predictions

Complicated!!

I called KCC yesterday PM to find out if my file had been transferred to FO, and this nice lady told me that it had not been transfered and instructed me to contact the FO and ask them to request for it again. She told me to tell them that I was ready for an interview but I confirmed with her that I had already done the interview. I also confirmed that the file had been requested 1-2 times and the first time only an empty folder was sent. The second time, I only know coz FO told me that they would request again.
She insisted that I contact FO and ask for it a 3rd time...and informed me that I would be current in May. She told me to let them know that I would be current in May and need the file requested again...she kept repeating these facts...and so am I LOL!

Today in the morning I made an infopass and I just came from there. They were so good...the IO I was transferred to see after my number was called sent an email to KCC while I was right there, and made a copy of it; asking them to transfer the file to her attention. Then she said that once she had the file, she would send it to the IO in charge of my case and call me to let me know that she has done so. She told me that they usually will not take long so shortly, I would get her call. This is happy day for a lot of us here!

On coming here to check if the bulletin is out...I found all these exciting posts!

Best wishes...8 years ago on May 10th I was in labor :) Just around Mothers Day and GOOD things happen around then!

Best wishes for your reschedule (if you actually go through with it) and most importantly on your interview.

May is a month that everyone celebrates - and now we have another reason to celebrate! Best wishes!

You were NOT expecting this!!! Speak the truth!!! LOL! LOL! I am truly happy for you! Best wishes!

"...."".

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol!

Webmaster must be on vacation :)

Funny how they did it this time....before the bulletin was released, they contacted those who are current in May for their visa appointments (consular processing guys). They are willing to tell any callers to KCC if they are current or not but the webmaster...Mia!

At least we are sure that by 15th it should be out.

Wait, so some people are getting their interviews scheduled in may even though the visa bulletin for April is not out yet? why?

Funny how they did it this time....before the bulletin was released, they contacted those who are current in May for their visa appointments (consular processing guys). They are willing to tell any callers to KCC if they are current or not but the webmaster...Mia!

At least we are sure that by 15th it should be out.

I think it will come today by end of day.

Yap...

Wait, so some people are getting their interviews scheduled in may even though the visa bulletin for April is not out yet? why?

Yes, people received yesterday ... I guess coz they will be current in May so they were scheduled...though we are yet to see the bulletin.

Makes me nervous a little bit...once bitten twice shy! I don't want them to come back and say it was a computer glitch and all those letters are nullified. Been through the pain of 'computer glith' and it's not easy to heal (not sure one can actually heal).

Makes me nervous a little bit...once bitten twice shy! I don't want them to come back and say it was a computer glitch and all those letters are nullified. Been through the pain of 'computer glith' and it's not easy to heal (not sure one can actually heal).

I don't think there is any chance of that!

Hi i got email also scheduling my interview for 7th may 2012.......goodluck to everybody who is current and doing interviews.

Have I missed something? When I last checked the visa bulletin (about 1 minute ago!) it still says 'April 2012 (Coming Soon)' - do they send out emails before they release the numbers on the webpage?

My case number is OC000011** - based on last years numbers I was hoping my interview would be May...getting very impatient!