• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 DV winner from NEPAL

sai-473

Registered Users (C)
I started new thread to track DV winner from NEPAL,
My case number : 2012AS46xxx.

Please report here

Please also indicate if you will be doing AOS or CP. Add your timeline in your signature for the thread to be really helpful.

I think my CN IS the highest from Asia this year. 71***

Yes, I think so. In fact I thought all Nepalese have high CN this year,,because I contacted some Nepalese winner and they told their CN above 50000,,,,,,

but now I am seeing some low CN in this forum.

Just copied from Wikipedia,,,

The highest chance to get a visa per winner in DV-2009 was Nepal (85.4%) and the lowest was Senegal (14.05%). Those numbers include failure to follow-up or disinterest by a lottery winner, or an inability to satisfy all of the visa lottery requirements.

Just find out with KCC, they will update your 2nd NL2 interview letter in website too as NL1 so do not lost your conformation number, no need to worry about postal adress to receive 2nd letter

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to fill DS-230 form. In line 34, where it says "Give DHS "A" number if any", what does this mean? Where can I find it? I am in F-1 student visa in the United States and been here for 4 years? I would highly appreciate if anybody could help me with this?

Thank you,

Hi Prince23

If you have been in OPT and have received EAD card then only you have to type that number, else type N/A

Just find out with KCC, they will update your 2nd NL2 interview letter in website too as NL1 so do not lost your conformation number, no need to worry about postal adress to receive 2nd letter

Highly unlikely for DV2012. They will not change instructions mid game. May happen for DV2013

I called them and that is what they said to me too. From this year they are totally eliminating the sending of letters and everything will be through the online ESC. As my number is higher than you guys' I will let you know whats going on with mine. By the way, I am going for AOS.

Why isn't my signature showing? Good, now it is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Prince23

If you have been in OPT and have received EAD card then only you have to type that number, else type N/A

Hi sai-473,
Thank you for your reply. I am in CPT right now. Do I have DHS "A" number then? I also heard from people that I can use the "A" (Admission Number) from form I-94. Is this right? Please correct me with this confusion.

Thank you so much ,