• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 dv lottery winners from nigeria report here

i have gone to collect all my original certificate from all the instiitution i attended, will my spouse also be required to present all his original certificate(not statement of result),am wondering if he is to go for his own also. i am the principal applicant.pls help my interview is around the corner. how about affidavit of support will i be asked for that in Nigeria.

Last edited by a moderator:
which Birth certificate do i use

The birth certificate i have is not the NPC type. is it tenable on the interview day or do i go for the NPC type?. my interview is around the corner.

My interview is slated for 7.am. we are family of three. me, my husband and my son,How much are we paying,in what currency ,where and when. Am in Nigeria. thanx

My interview is slated for 7.am. we are family of three. me, my husband and my son,How much are we paying,in what currency ,where and when. Am in Nigeria. thanx
You are paying $819 x 3 = $2,457 , you can pay in dollar or Naira but you dont mix the two together, If you want to pay in naira you pay at the rate of 160/1$ : #393,120.

The birth certificate i have is not the NPC type. is it tenable on the interview day or do i go for the NPC type?. my interview is around the corner.

Go for the NPC birth cert type

i have gone to collect all my original certificate from all the institution i attended, will my spouse also be required to present all his original certificate(not statement of result),am wondering if he is to go for his own also. i am the principal applicant.pls help my interview is around the corner. how about affidavit of support will i be asked for that in Nigeria.

Let him get his own also not for the purpose of your interview because he is not the principal applicant, but to be on safe side and for future purpose

i have gone to collect all my original certificate from all the instiitution i attended, will my spouse also be required to present all his original certificate(not statement of result),am wondering if he is to go for his own also. i am the principal applicant.pls help my interview is around the corner. how about affidavit of support will i be asked for that in Nigeria.

hi jummy,
u dnt need any affidavit of support.its good ur hubby has all certificates to back wat he claimed in his ds 230 though he may not be asked.i wasnt asked for my certificate as my wife was the principal applicant.

i advice u get d NPC birth certificate to be safer side.dts wat most of us have been using on this forum

i advice u get d NPC birth certificate to be safer side.dts wat most of us have been using on this forum

Where can i do this and which type do i go for and when will the issuing date read. i have sighted two type, one is A4 size and it,s heading read loss of Birth certificate, and i did not loss my birth cert, while the 2nd one is the small A5 size , the type issued to my son. which one do i go for ? thanx

Where can i do this and which type do i go for and when will the issuing date read. i have sighted two type, one is A4 size and it,s heading read loss of Birth certificate, and i did not loss my birth cert, while the 2nd one is the small A5 size , the type issued to my son. which one do i go for ? thanx

jummy,
just go to any NPC office arround u.tell dem u want attestation of birth.attestation of birth is the heading not loss of birth.its A4 size .ur baby s own is ok becos dts d birth certificate.dont worry abt the date bcos it is an attestation .it will read the normal date it is produced

jummy,
just go to any NPC office arround u.tell dem u want attestation of birth.attestation of birth is the heading not loss of birth.its A4 size .ur baby s own is ok becos dts d birth certificate.dont worry abt the date bcos it is an attestation .it will read the normal date it is produced

Thanx alot,so the date is insinificant? ,you have been very helpful ...lol

jummy,

Thanx alot,so the date is insinificant? ,you have been very helpful ...lol

pls has anyone gone for the interview with his/her original birth certificate and has been denied visa?

hello forumites my green card n ssn jst came in 2day...it didnt even take long here in mary land...my green card took jst 2wks while my ssn took a week...

pls has anyone gone for the interview with his/her original birth certificate and has been denied visa?

T07,
i have not heard of anyone gone for interview with any other certificate other than that of NPC on this forum.besides NPC started issuing birth cert arround 1992 am not too sure of d year.so if u were born b4 that year u cant have original birth cert issued by NPC.cheers

You are paying $819 x 3 = $2,457 , you can pay in dollar or Naira but you dont mix the two together, If you want to pay in naira you pay at the rate of 160/1$ : #393,120.

Go for the NPC birth cert type

i have gone to collect all my original certificate from all the institution i attended, will my spouse also be required to present all his original certificate(not statement of result),am wondering if he is to go for his own also. i am the principal applicant.pls help my interview is around the corner. how about affidavit of support will i be asked for that in Nigeria.

Let him get his own also not for the purpose of your interview because he is not the principal applicant, but to be on safe side and for future purpose

Thank you this post had been very helpful.God bless you.
Would this money be paid on the morning of the interview or prior to the?

Dear DV 2012 Winners,

First,We thank our ever faithful GOD for the successful completion of DV 2011 FISCAL YEAR.It started well and ended well.All glory be unto GOD in his holy name,AMEN.We now decree that same GOD that was with us throughout the year DV 2011 VISA LOTTERY will continue manifest his infinite power,mercy and favour unto ALL those successful WINNERS of DV 2012 VISA LOTTERY.You shall ALL succeed IJN,AMEN.

We implore all DV 2012 Lottery winners to continue to focus on GOD cos he his the only one that has power and can do what other pple think can't be done.HE IS OMNIPOTENT,OMNISCIENCE nd OMNIPRESENCE,ancient of days,alpha nd omega,the beginning nd the End.

GOD, we will continue to glorify your holy name till eternity nd from everlasting to everlasting,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise GOD for successful DV 2011 FISCAL YEAR nd praise GOD for another successful DV 2012 FISCAL YEAR that has just arrived IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE UNTO YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2012 DV Visa Appointment (2nd NL Received)

2012 DV Visa Appointment (2nd NL Received)

Hi, got my 2nd NL tonight, interview schedule for dec 22. I guess my confirmation number is not important here again.

Case Number 2012AF00007XXX

Hi,

Your confirmation number is nt important again at this level,all you need to focus on is ur interview date and all the neccessary docs u need to take to along for ur interview.

Get focus nd alyws read DV 2011,201 thread for interviews experiences which will definitely guide you.

Best of luck.