• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

2012 dv lottery winners from nigeria report here

It's quite unfortunate that this forum could be so silent like a grave yard.
What a pity!
Ehmmmmm........ Dadadada 72, u're the best.
I wish all those that didn't make it the best in their respective endeavour, but keep on trying and more prayerful.
I've heard much about Dvlottery but I never knew that one day I would be lucky as others.
July 15, 2011

CN - 2012AF00014***

Please Dadadada72 and others, tell me about Low, high case number and 'am I on low or high case number?
How does one know when to be interviewed and likely when could I be interviewed?
Please can I send my document (DSP -122, DS-230 and Photographs) to KCC now.
Thanks!

It's quite unfortunate that this forum could be so silent like a grave yard.
What a pity!
Ehmmmmm........ Dadadada 72, u're the best.
I wish all those that didn't make it the best in their respective endeavour, but keep on trying and more prayerful.
I've heard much about Dvlottery but I never knew that one day I would be lucky as others.
July 15, 2011

CN - 2012AF00014***

Please Dadadada72 and others, tell me about Low, high case number and 'am I on low or high case number?
How does one know when to be interviewed and likely when could I be interviewed?
Please can I send my document (DSP -122, DS-230 and Photographs) to KCC now.
Thanks!

Congrat!!!, You can send those forms now. Try to read through DV2011 thread : http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?322102-Dv-2011-winners-from-nigeria-report-here

House,

In the electronique visa lottery application , does one need to be dressed in a tie and suit on the passport photo to be submitted or can one appear in shirt without tie and suit ? Please tell me if there any dressing rule.

@Emfantsimple your dress code has nothing to do with photo?just get the required specification needed.But i would advise your look co operate or official in photo thats ok.

Pls ur contribution is helpeful

Here is my case no 2012AF00008xxx would like to know when i will be current, i ve sent to kcc dsp 122, ds 230 2passpot, bar code sheet. confirmed the delivery by dhl and from kcc as well. Pls how would provide for affidavit of support? am just managing in my place of work. The isssue of affidavit of support, i dont understand it, pls help.

Here is my case no 2012AF00008xxx would like to know when i will be current, i ve sent to kcc dsp 122, ds 230 2passpot, bar code sheet. confirmed the delivery by dhl and from kcc as well. Pls how would i provide for affidavit of support? am just managing in my place of work. The isssue of affidavit of support, i dont understand it, pls help.

Here is my case no 2012AF00008xxx would like to know when i will be current, i ve sent to kcc dsp 122, ds 230 2passpot, bar code sheet. confirmed the delivery by dhl and from kcc as well. Pls how would i provide for affidavit of support? am just managing in my place of work. The isssue of affidavit of support, i dont understand it, pls help. how do i go abt it

2012 DV update

KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers below
7,000 for Nigeria for the month of October.

Hi guys and gals, I just stumbled on this site .. quite interesting. My spouse was successful with the lottery and her nos is 2012AF00005xxx, although she will be sending her docs by next Monday, can she still make the October month, going by Sunkanmi's estimates?

Hi guys and gals, I just stumbled on this site .. quite interesting. My spouse was successful with the lottery and her nos is 2012AF00005xxx, although she will be sending her docs by next Monday, can she still make the October month, going by Sunkanmi's estimates?

As to me, there will be possibilities that she will make it as far as her doc reach in kCC before the next buletine released, which will be around september 8 up to 11 or around!!!! However, i personaly advice her to send the doc as soon as possible, which means no need to wait till next monday, it will not take morethan a day to send the doc, do not forget it will take some days to deliver ur post to KCC, the fastest is at least three or four working days.

this just my personal understanding, i hope others will also share us their experince on this matter!!!

Best

Here is my case no 2012AF00008xxx would like to know when i will be current, i ve sent to kcc dsp 122, ds 230 2passpot, bar code sheet. confirmed the delivery by dhl and from kcc as well. Pls how would i provide for affidavit of support? am just managing in my place of work. The isssue of affidavit of support, i dont understand it, pls help. how do i go abt it

If you are based in Nigeria, then u don't need to submit Affidavit of Support. I came from Nigeria, and I wasn't asked for it at d interview.
Cheers!

i GOT A CONFIRMATION FROM DHL ON AUGUST 16, 2011, BUT NOT YET FROM KCC, WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT CONFIRMATION FROM KCC? JUST FROM YOUR EXPERINCE

As to me, there will be possibilities that she will make it as far as her doc reach in kCC before the next buletine released, which will be around september 8 up to 11 or around!!!! However, i personaly advice her to send the doc as soon as possible, which means no need to wait till next monday, it will not take morethan a day to send the doc, do not forget it will take some days to deliver ur post to KCC, the fastest is at least three or four working days.

this just my personal understanding, i hope others will also share us their experince on this matter!!!

Best

Thanks a lot Solo2000, See a lot of sense in your advice. Will encourage her to send it by tommorrow then