2012 august n-400 tracker

I have mailed my N400 Application to USCIS Lock Box, Why is it routed to NBC, i got NBC number , worried.

Interview Scheduled.

Received Interview Scheduled Notification By text on 09/17/2012. Will update once I'll received Interview letter in the mail.

No, you are totally fine. Relax. applications get routed to the national benefits center (NBC) where they get processed further.

NBC # means long wait, my dates are same as your One Penny, i think they have sent to NBC for long wait. Did you mail to TX, I have mailed to TX and I did not mention N400 on the application. Do we have to ?

NBC # means long wait, my dates are same as your One Penny, i think they have sent to NBC for long wait. Did you mail to TX, I have mailed to TX and I did not mention N400 on the application. Do we have to ?

Yes, I did send to TX, I did mention N400 in the address label.

One penny I was thinking since I did not write n400 it went to NBC. That means it is not that reason. My wife is still pending i485
Is that the same for u. My only concern why nbc

One penny I was thinking since I did not write n400 it went to NBC. That means it is not that reason. My wife is still pending i485
Is that the same for u. My only concern why nbc

I filed N400 along with my spouse's - sent the applications in the same envelop, all the dates are same for both of us.

Status of my n400 application

Here is an update to my case,.

August 2nd – N400 Sent
August 3rd – N400 Delivered
August 8th Email notification received
August 11 - NOA received
August 13th – FP notice received (date of September 5th )
August 21th(?)_ - Walkin done (Unsuccessful )
September 5th – 2pm FP done (San Jose)
September 5th – Case status shown as Initial Review
September 10th – Case was showing as “Testing & Interview “– The web says scheduled for Interview
September 17th – Interview Letter Received with Notice date of September 13th
October 15th – Interview Scheduled(San Jose)

August 2nd – N400 Sent
August 11 - NOA received
September 10th – Case was showing as “Testing & Interview “– The web says scheduled for Interview

I haven't spent much time in this citizenship forums. Can anybody explain whether we can just walk in with out an appointment for finger print ? If so, what do we have to take with us ? Does it speed up the process of getting citizenship ?
Thanks in advance.

I haven't spent much time in this citizenship forums. Can anybody explain whether we can just walk in with out an appointment for finger print ? If so, what do we have to take with us ? Does it speed up the process of getting citizenship ?
Thanks in advance.

i went before my appt and they did not ask any questions. i had some documents regarding my trip which had conflict with the appt.
i am not sure if it will speed up the process by i hope it does!

Thanks in advance.

Let me make bit clear, do we need to take the appointment letter for FP ?

Wow, your case's beginning dates are same as mine. While you are scheduled for interview, my and my spouse's cases are stuck in "Initial Review". -90d for our cases was 8/2/2012 while our anniversary date is 11/1/2012, so we applied exactly -90d of our anniversary date, what is your anniversary date ?

what is

August 2nd – N400 Sent
August 11 - NOA received

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you may try before Appointment date and they may accept you without caring for appointment date if they are not that busy but take your FP Notice with you.

If your question is whether u can walk in without an FP notice then NOT.

Wow, your case's beginning dates are same as mine. While you are scheduled for interview, my and my spouse's cases are stuck in "Initial Review". -90d for our cases was 8/2/2012 while our anniversary date is 11/1/2012, so we applied exactly -90d of our anniversary date, what is your anniversary date ?

what is

Hi, my anniverary date was june 7th 2012.

Travelling after finger printing

Today I have completed my finger printing. But I am flying for India for couple of weeks starting on 09-28-2012 and returning on 10-14-2012. I hope that there would not an issue.
Another glitch is that I would not be able to naturalise my application until my daughters get their I-485 approved.
Any comments or suggestions please!

Didn't you start this thread (http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?549906-Postponing-my-FP) and this one too (http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?550100-Travelling-after-finger-printing) and now in this thread you are asking the same question.

Jacko.... tried to help you in your earlier thread but you didn't even hesitate to ask a stupid question in your thread "What are acceptable reasons for postponing an FP". And then he stopped replying.

I remember you from your most confusing signatures on this forum. Do your research and don't keep asking for the reasons.

Contribute something, don't leech information all the time, by creating several threads.

Your asking the same question here is essentially hogging this thread.

Have a nice journey.
Adios.

Today I have completed my finger printing. But I am flying for India for couple of weeks starting on 09-28-2012 and returning on 10-14-2012. I hope that there would not an issue.
Another glitch is that I would not be able to naturalise my application until my daughters get their I-485 approved.
Any comments or suggestions please!

Last edited by a moderator: