2011 October N400 Tracker

I can't wait to see an immigration envelope in our mailbox. Last time took it couple days to get delivered but since they have put us in line to get interview date, I am not sure. Do you guys know where the mail comes from(I mean what state and city)?

Text message received....status updated :
On November 28, 2011, your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was placed in line for interview scheduling. When scheduling is complete, you will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview. Please check the website for further updates on your case. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

Interview Scheduling

I can't wait to see an immigration envelope in our mailbox. Last time took it couple days to get delivered but since they have put us in line to get interview date, I am not sure. Do you guys know where the mail comes from(I mean what state and city)?

Nimche,

The update you refer to implies you have been added to the line - it will probably take a few weeks (depending on your center) for your interview to be scheduled. It is quite possible you may get a YL (Yellow Letter that tells applicants to bring specific documents with them for the interview) before getting an actual interview letter. I believe the letters are issued centrally.

Good luck!

Thank you,
seeing other people get updates is very encouraging. I am still wondering how fast the members with 11/28 interview notification will get their letters. Lets hope fast...
Nimche,

The update you refer to implies you have been added to the line - it will probably take a few weeks (depending on your center) for your interview to be scheduled. It is quite possible you may get a YL (Yellow Letter that tells applicants to bring specific documents with them for the interview) before getting an actual interview letter. I believe the letters are issued centrally.

Good luck!

N-400 Application from San Diego, CA

Field Office: San Diego,CA
02/xx/2009 GC Rcvd
11/23/2011 N-400 mailed EX to AZ
11/25/2011 Mail Rcvd
11/30/2011 Check Cashed
12/xx/2011 Finger Print letter mailed
12/xx/2011 Finger Print letter Received
12/xx/2011 Finger Print Done
12/xx/2011 Interview Date

Did you call uscis?
Yes I did, they told me that they were to do an inquiry into the case, and if I did not hear from them in 14 days to call back again. Is there a way for uscis to know if they sent me an appointment letter for the fingerprints?

Update

Alright, i just called USCIS about the status of my biometrics, and they said that they mailed it today Dec 1st. So i guess you guys (NotBonJovi and Lestat) should be expecting yours today or tomorrow.

Will update my timeline once i have the proper dates.

I called too...

Alright, i just called USCIS about the status of my biometrics, and they said that they mailed it today Dec 1st. So i guess you guys (NotBonJovi and Lestat) should be expecting yours today or tomorrow.

Will update my timeline once i have the proper dates.

Thanks for the update punjboy! I called just now as well but my status hasn't changed as suspected. I talked an agent who was very courteous. He took my info and submitted a request referral. He said if I did not receive something in the mail within 15 days I should call back again... a little bit more waiting I suppose:confused:

Good luck to you guys :)

I am all with you. Have you heard anything for interview yet? This is crazy. I hope for a letter soon.
Don't leave me behind.
We always hit something, eigher a weekend or a holiday or end of the year vacation times and that makes waiting even harder.
waiting sucks...lol..though this is a much faster process than when we did ours few years ago...

Interview scheduled

Testing and Interview

Your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION is now scheduled for interview. You will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview. You should receive this notice within 14 days. If you do not receive this notice within 14 days from December 7, 2011, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

Oh, so I should expect another message like this whenever we are scheduled. Dang it....This is awesome for you. Hope to get the letter soon and see when are you guys going.

Thanks for the update.:D
Testing and Interview

Your N400, APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION is now scheduled for interview. You will receive a written notice with a time and place for your interview. You should receive this notice within 14 days. If you do not receive this notice within 14 days from December 7, 2011, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

Received Yellow Letter in Mail

Received the Yellow Letter today in the mail. It just states to bring my Driver's License on the interview day.

Correct me if i am wrong, so once you get your bio metrics done, it usually takes a month to get your interview ?

Can you reschedule your interview date ? If necessary ?

You could re-schedule your interview for a later time(not sure for a earlier time) but anything you change with USCIS could take a while to update and give you a new date.
Correct me if i am wrong, so once you get your bio metrics done, it usually takes a month to get your interview ?

Can you reschedule your interview date ? If necessary ?